Dark Horses in the Sat/Sun Scottish cup

rasper

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mate I don't disagree with them being a good side with a few players from hurlford and challenging but To come out with destroying our average team is crazy , how would they get on going away to garrowhill , pollok , possil, on a Wednesday night ????

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Mate you are obviously agitated with Shortleeeeeeees but he doesn't speak for the club. They will just get on with it and play one game at a time. Possil, Pollock, and Garrowhill wouldn't enjoy a weds night at Shortlees either.

And that's no disrespect to any of these clubs, as they are all decent clubs on there day. Don't let Shortleeeeees's stupidity tarnish Shortlees Ams. They will be disgusted, but unfortunately like all clubs on here, can't do anything about these morons, who are in all probability nothing to do with the club.

Mate you are obviously agitated with Shortleeeeeeees but he doesn't speak for the club. They will just get on with it and play one game at a time. Possil, Pollock, and Garrowhill wouldn't enjoy a weds night at Shortlees either.

And that's no disrespect to any of these clubs, as they are all decent clubs on there day. Don't let Shortleeeeees's stupidity tarnish Shortlees Ams. They will be disgusted, but unfortunately like all clubs on here, can't do anything about these morons, who are in all probability nothing to do with the club.

i agree with your comment mate , I've seen the club play this season and was impressed with them , I am not tarnishing the club, I apologize if they think that but Ayrshire footy is miles behind

get over what???? Ayrshire teams writing pish on every forum ??? Decent league?? There's about 3 teams in Ayrshire out of 30/40 teams that are decent from Ayrshire

Shortlees are one of the 3!

f**k sake they beat holytown 2-1 with minted strips on!

Enjoy the final shortlees well deserved...........

Mate Shortlees goalie got injured in the warm up and they had to start an outfield player in goals. I'm sure Holytown would be the first to admit they were lucky to have a shot at goals all game. There only clean shot on goals was the penalty, after Shortlees had a man sent off.

If it had been 6/7 zero it honestly wouldn't have been an unfair reflection of the game. They are in the last 32 again in both big cups, Q final of the Ayrshire and have won every game in their league. They won't win the big two, but they are going in the right direction as an AMATEUR TEAM! Who is your team?

Clark drive hurlford and ksc top 3 by a mile.

KSC, lol that just tells me you know absolutely f**k all about football. Ksc dropped 5 points in the same league. Shortlees dropped zero, Ksc out of the Ayrshire, Shortlees in the Quarters, Ksc out the Scottish and the West, Shortlees in the last 32 of them both.

KSC players to defect to Hurlford Th (3) Shortlees players to defect to any c**t 0. Stop being a fool, you must go to the same school as Shortleeeeeeees.

KSC, lol that just tells me you know absolutely f**k all about football. Ksc dropped 5 points in the same league. Shortlees dropped zero, Ksc out of the Ayrshire, Shortlees in the Quarters, Ksc out the Scottish and the West, Shortlees in the last 32 of them both.

KSC players to defect to Hurlford Th (3) Shortlees players to defect to any c**t 0. Stop being a fool, you must go to the same school as Shortleeeeeeees.

???????????? every time relent ????

Correct KSC won't even get out of their league every team in the premier Shortlees Glenburn Tiber wee Hurlford are all better than them

Mate I don't like to burst your bubble and I don't speak for Shortleeeeeees or whatever he is called.

But Shortlees play in a decent league, have a great committee and have the largest support in Ayrshire,

And there strips are minted.

We're in the hat your not, dry your eyes, show a bit of respect and get over it.

what he says ;)

i agree with your comment mate , I've seen the club play this season and was impressed with them , I am not tarnishing the club, I apologize if they think that but Ayrshire footy is miles behind

Fs tells you everyhin one minute we were baws wae shite strips now youve seen us play n were impressed your now making yourself look like a clown quit whilst yur ahead sister ;)

EKFC amateurs should be there or there abouts IMO. Beat previous winners hurlford in previous rounds then turned over eddlewood 7-0 yesterday. I reckon whoever wins the 6th round tie between them and colville will go on and win it!

EKFC amateurs should be there or there abouts IMO. Beat previous winners hurlford in previous rounds then turned over eddlewood 7-0 yesterday. I reckon whoever wins the 6th round tie between them and colville will go on and win it!

Is there a date set for this tie?

Archived