Score updates 12.12.15

fan of the juniors

We have suffered badly at the hands of some really poor refereeing decisions this season. No use moaning about it they do say they even themselves out though hard to take at the time. For what it's worth Callum is one of the better refs I think and we all agree it's a difficult and thankless task. What I wil say is that certain clubs seem to expect the bulk of decisions to go their way and when they don't it's blown out of proportion. I watched the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen a few weeks ago Shettleston v Glenafton , you have a moan then put it behind you as hard as it is. Rob Roy seem to be getting the breaks just now along with being a really good team and that's the winning formula but I'm sure they will have their ups and downs like everyone else. For what it's worth I'm glad to see them doing well as a club that was just promoted along with ourselves and I was happy to see them and Pollok at top of table together for same reason. As for us we seem to be getting tipped for the drop by most. I hope we manage to stay up to get chance to consolidate in what's a very difficult league. Every points vital and one we got away at arthurlie yesterday is a step nearer survival.

Good post.

I hope our clubs can put what went on in the past behind us we are all passionate junior people and sometimes it spills over and can get a tad unsavoury which is rather unfortunate.

End of the day we are all junior supporters and enjoy the same thing football in particular this level of the game.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it since october...was shot down for it and told i had illusions of grandeur. But i repeat it again...i fully believe we can win the league this season! Best roy team in a long time. All teams play with the same refs. The champs at the end of the season are always the best team....regardless of refs.

Think that's a bit harsh mate.

Wasn't the greatest football game i concede that but it was gripping all the same.

For all the wrong reasons. There was very little good football played. Neither keepers had that much to do. A game littered with fouls and bad blood. I am sure some found it entertaining but would rather see a bit of football on display and there certainly wasn't much of that from either side.

Of course we all want to watch a bit of football sometimes though in the junior non league grade you get a blood and snotters game that grips you as you say maybe the wrong reasons.

Both sides are capable of playing good football just wasn't to be on saturday where the result was more important i felt anyway.

For all the wrong reasons. There was very little good football played. Neither keepers had that much to do. A game littered with fouls and bad blood. I am sure some found it entertaining but would rather see a bit of football on display and there certainly wasn't much of that from either side.

I see that Pollok tonight have made John Sweeney available for transfer

Archived