Rangers vs Hibs

Good luck to the Hibees, no pressure but us in the big league are counting on you to win this and therefore a step forward in keeping the Premiership free from the fake club and their bigot supporters and their apologists and so continuing to help starve out the other arse cheek club.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to the Hibees, no pressure but us in the big league are counting on you to win this and therefore a step forward in keeping the Premiership free from the fake club and their bigot supporters and their apologists and so continuing to help starve out the other arse cheek club.

Yeah cmon the hibees

Can't go today and it's the first Ibrox game I've missed in about 7 years. Spewing reading these posts from those going through. At least it's on the telly I suppose.

Cummings to score a raker, orcs to equalise through a dubious free kick or penalty before McGinn gets the winner 10 minutes from time.

I can't see how Law, Halliday and Holt are going to compete with that narrow Hibs four, all of whom are arguably better players than the Rangers lot with the possible exception of Holt.

It does mean that Rangers could have some joy in the wide areas though.

Archived