Irvine Meadow Management Team

Irvine Meadow

Irvine Meadow have today released the Management Team from their positions with immediate effect.

The Club would like to thank them all for their hard work and contribution and they leave with our best wishes for the future.

Applications are invited for the post of Manager to Club Secretary, Lyn McFarlane on 07854 767062 or email to lynmcfarlane9@gmail.com.

All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.

Closing date is 4/1/2016.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surpassed expectations in first year and were 45 minutes away from Junior Cup Final for first time since 1973 and finished good second place in the league. So close and a great first season. Good winning run at start of last season in the league but just couldn't keep momentum going. 2015 has been really poor and disappointing results with us sitting bottom. Good guys who are well respected management team who I am sure will do well wherever they go next. A shame the results been as bad this season. Would need a massive turnaround to stay up but has happened eg Largs last season.

Surpassed expectations in first year and were 45 minutes away from Junior Cup Final for first time since 1973 and finished good second place in the league. So close and a great first season. Good winning run at start of last season in the league but just couldn't keep momentum going. 2015 has been really poor and disappointing results with us sitting bottom. Good guys who are well respected management team who I am sure will do well wherever they go next. A shame the results been as bad this season. Would need a massive turnaround to stay up but has happened eg Largs last season.

Quite sorry to hear of this as the meadow guys seemed brand new to me all the time I spoke to them.

Quite sorry to hear of this as the meadow guys seemed brand new to me all the time I spoke to them.

Yeah they are good guys and why must have been such a difficult decision but our results apart from against yourselves at home just haven't been good at all :(

Gutted for Steve and Murdy two top top gents. Did well when they first arrived but obviously hasn't gone to plan this year, must say the timing of this has shocked me though.

All the best to the guys though and im sure they wont be away from football for long.

Sorry to see Stevie & Murdie leave but results & performances this year (2015) have been poor. All the best for the future lads.

It's important that we get the right man in because he'll have to hit the ground running if we are to survive in the top league.

Archived