Irvine Meadow Management Team

Irvine Meadow

Strain, Slavin, Maxwell,all doing well with their respective sides would be mad IMO to jump on a seemingly sinking ship and tarnish their records if the possible/probable does happen. Why leave a side looking good for promotion to go to another that looks to be in pearl?

I like the people at Meadow, few right good guys and girls but I guess that is the same with every team.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think putting strain in would be a massive gamble. Good players going back to their old team they used to be stars at don't necessarily work. He has found his level at management, going to medda would be a big step up for him and I reckon he would struggle trying to live up to his dad's shadow.

Think putting strain in would be a massive gamble. Good players going back to their old team they used to be stars at don't necessarily work. He has found his level at management, going to medda would be a big step up for him and I reckon he would struggle trying to live up to his dad's shadow.

i think the young pretender is doing a great job where he is,3rd in the league a wee chance of promotion,why would he want to go to a sinking ship?the team he has at the moment are capable of going up,they will pass medda on the road down,imo.

i think the young pretender is doing a great job where he is,3rd in the league a wee chance of promotion,why would he want to go to a sinking ship?the team he has at the moment are capable of going up,they will pass medda on the road down,imo.

Exactly and buffs are looking like a real work in progress and why would you want to jump ship to meadow park ???

Buffs are doing great since they got rid of the wee viper snake behind the scenes and go on the buffs without that .

must have made a few quid out their Scottish run.especially the hibs game.did the golf sponsors go bust ?

The hibs game was 6yr ago so obviously that money is no longer there and the golf mob also did go bust yrs ago hence the reason the medda have went through a wee bad spell financially but still doing ok

Archived