Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

I can't see Forfar winning on Tuesday,lacking confidence and no cutting edge

Shut up!

Against this pub team, we could beat them in the dark if needed.

Hope the Rose have sorted out there fans for their biggest game in history, again.

This is the seniors remember.

The world is watching, unlike your local rag with one photo and a few lines of lanky Tam bursting the net after assaulting the goalkeeper, to go sliding down in front of a few alkies.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut up!

Against this pub team, we could beat them in the dark if needed.

Hope the Rose have sorted out there fans for their biggest game in history, again.

This is the seniors remember.

The world is watching, unlike your local rag with one photo and a few lines of lanky Tam bursting the net after assaulting the goalkeeper, to go sliding down in front of a few alkies.

Yep a pub team who nearly beat you with 10 men from 3-1 down. A pub team who outnumbered you by almost 5 to 1 at your own ground. Not forgetting we are in the 6th tier of Scottish Football in comparison to the 3rd (soon to be 4th) tier - certainly know where all the football plaudits have went so far.

The Rose have not been slow in dealing with the issues of last Tuesday and there will be no repeat tomorrow.

Yep a pub team who nearly beat you with 10 men from 3-1 down. A pub team who outnumbered you by almost 5 to 1 at your own ground. Not forgetting we are in the 6th tier of Scottish Football in comparison to the 3rd (soon to be 4th) tier - certainly know where all the football plaudits have went so far.

The Rose have not been slow in dealing with the issues of last Tuesday and there will be no repeat tomorrow.

I honestly can't believe you keep biting - it's not even a sport anymore.

I take exception my old friend.

!.nearly

@.who wants to visit a cow pat, with alkies everywhere?

#.we'll alway be the senior team, don't forget that.

$.pundits, they never even heard of The Rose, infact i had to look on google too find your sad town.

%.The Rose have been as slow as our defence this year to knock out the neds, it's not the first time remember!

see yio Tuesday, don't bring your dog.

!.nearly

$.pundits, they never even heard of The Rose, infact i had to look on google too find your sad town.

%.The Rose have been as slow as our defence this year to knock out the neds, it's not the first time remember!

Haa haa, what a fcukin muppett !!

No point even biting on this, but interesting that it was a rose hating beggar who kindled this dying topic.

!.nearly

The only thing I know about Forfar is the bridies so why you trying to take the piss out of any place.

I honestly can't believe you keep biting - it's not even a sport anymore.

Aye, it's not right and is letting the whole club down.

To be fair to old Slippery, he's switched on his full anti-glare deflectors to steer readers away from the bare facts about Forfar and their absolutely catastrophic efforts to remain in their division. Anyone looking behind the bluster will find a team that just keeps getting fucked and couldn't hold a goal lead against a junior team who were a player down. It might be a blessing to them not to have to go to Dingwall.

Completely over the top. Again the majority of law abiding fans are being treated poorly because of the few.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-35400226

Agreed and you can probably bet the numpties from last week won't show up so it's the over 1000 or so folk who did nothing wrong and in fact vacated the ground peacefully in reasonably trying circumstances that have to put up with the heightened security.

Wonder if Celtic fans now have to endure similar after Stranraer?

Anybody contemplating going may now have second thoughts.

The game wasn't abandoned because of crowd trouble as inferred in the report either.

Surely Forfar will be required to have extra electricians and fire brigade as well just in case!!!!

Aye, it's not right and is letting the whole club down.

To be fair to old Slippery, he's switched on his full anti-glare deflectors to steer readers away from the bare facts about Forfar and their absolutely catastrophic efforts to remain in their division. Anyone looking behind the bluster will find a team that just keeps getting fucked and couldn't hold a goal lead against a junior team who were a player down. It might be a blessing to them not to have to go to Dingwall.

We're gonna win the cup m9

Completely over the top. Again the majority of law abiding fans are being treated poorly because of the few.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-35400226

Agreed and you can probably bet the numpties from last week won't show up so it's the over 1000 or so folk who did nothing wrong and in fact vacated the ground peacefully in reasonably trying circumstances that have to put up with the heightened security.

I bet our steward with the robocop fantasy is walking around with a hard-on as we speak.....

Archived