Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hail the gallant!

Fantastic effort from the boys today and on another day with a lino who could actually see more than 10 yards we cld have done it.

Can't abide these wee teams coming to Prestonfield and playing for a draw after 10 minutes!

Now we just need to take that into next week and then the replay.

HTG!

Where to start with that, all credit has to go to Linlithgow.

I though we were really poor throughout the game with only really Yano and foxy getting pass marks, Martin I suppose put himself about.

Well worked first goal which was pretty much all we did in the first half, although we were cut open for the equaliser and Linlithgow would feel unfortunate not to go in at the break ahead.

2nd half we at least started with a bit purpose and got the penalty, (boy had to go for denying goal scoring chance) then the 3rd looked offside, not sure who the assistant thought was playing swankie onside.

We looked in control and had a crazy 5 minute spell which kind of sums up our season, two well worked goals despite going down to 10 men but really shambolic defending.

Can anyone actually tell me what Brian hodge actually does in a game of football? Also thought Darren hill was really suspect especially in the first half.

Referee woeful for both sides, card happy throughout in a game where there wasn't a bad challenge.

f**k me that was a shambles . Fair play rose , looked a good team going forward but a bit suspect at the back . Good crowd and a good change from the normal Shitey stadiums we visit .

Fancy us to win at station park though f**k knows why

Fair play to the forfar keeper who it has to be said was pretty rank in the first half especially and was informed of this on many occassions but he took the banter well and i think was releived to go up the academy end in the 2nd half.

Hope the forfar fands enjoyed their day out and safe journey back home.

Archived