Working over the festive period?

Mr Rational

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at work today, I actually volunteered to work through to let those with kids have the day off.

So who else is daft enough to work today?

Me too but finish at 3. Started an hour ago mind. So what am I doing fucking about around here?

Don't work too hard pal.

Grimbo

I'm at work today, I actually volunteered to work through to let those with kids have the day off.

So who else is daft enough to work today?[/quote

Me too but finish at 3. Started an hour ago mind. So what am I doing fucking about around here?

Don't work too hard pal.

Grimbo

I'm on a 12 hour shift, finish around 8 tonight. Hope yer shift goes quick!

When I was a student I worked a Christmas day in a nursing home and also working was an arsehole from the year ahead of me.

About ten minutes before the end of the shift a dementia patient came out of the staff changing area looking mightily pleased with himself.

It tranpired that he had taken a shit in my fellow students bike helmet before going on to wipe his arse with the boys tee-shirt.

About half an hour after the shift finished, the boy cycled past me wearing the helmet. The arrogant b*****d was to drop out of uni in his final year too. Probably now working in health n safety somewhere.

A few years later I had another amusing xmas shift when a male air steward came into colorectal surgery with a bottle wedged up his dung valve. He didnt fall on it but claimed him and his girlfriend had been experimenting. A quick trip to theatre and he good to go.

I think that may have been the same shift I had the santa suit on, only to find out that during the day it had been worn by someone with the world's flakiest dry skin

When I was a student I worked a Christmas day in a nursing home and also working was an arsehole from the year ahead of me.

About ten minutes before the end of the shift a dementia patient came out of the staff changing area looking mightily pleased with himself.

It tranpired that he had taken a shit in my fellow students bike helmet before going on to wipe his arse with the boys tee-shirt.

About half an hour after the shift finished, the boy cycled past me wearing the helmet. The arrogant b*****d was to drop out of uni in his final year too. Probably now working in health n safety somewhere.

A few years later I had another amusing xmas shift when a male air steward came into colorectal surgery with a bottle wedged up his dung valve. He didnt fall on it but claimed him and his girlfriend had been experimenting. A quick trip to theatre and he good to go.

I think that may have been the same shift I had the santa suit on, only to find out that during the day it had been worn by someone with the world's flakiest dry skin

Colorectal Christmases are shite.

ETA ... So I'm told.

Archived