Clyde vs Queef Shart

Our home top sleeves clash with the red QP top apparently so we had to wear our black top.

We had to wear the 3rd kit at Hampden earlier in the season cause you know, not like QP could wear their away top at home like we did

that's what happens when you play the big teams!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not Jamesy, don’t be so silly – I had my butler sit them for me. By the way old bean, I was curious as to what Max Ruby was referring to so I had a look at the main Clyde thread and saw that Salute seems to have mistaken you for my old pal Shaggro. Hilarious! Anyway, my fighting days are over – my chauffeur takes care of any such incidents for me........ as I don’t want you getting into any more trouble young man, shall I have him arrange “a formal meeting” with Salute on your behalf?

Does your chauffeur also stand in for you when it comes to pleasuring your wife ?

Hopefully the compliance officer will issue QP with a notice of complaint for failing to have an adequate change kit. The result should be declared void and we should be awarded the 3 points IMO.

Does your chauffeur also stand in for you when it comes to pleasuring your wife ?

hes no got a chauffer pal hes no even got a wife just a dirty we qpee fanny who thinks hes clever

Interesting! Shaggro disappears, you pop up out of nowhere, your location is also East Kilbride. Your insults are typical, and your name is contrived from an episode of a 1970s TV show. Nah, still can't see how Salute would confuse the two of you..

Interesting! Shaggro disappears, you pop up out of nowhere, your location is also East Kilbride. Your insults are typical, and your name is contrived from an episode of a 1970s TV show. Nah, still can't see how Salute would confuse the two of you..

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Old chum.

Archived