Clyde vs Queef Shart

Annie, it's a New Year ffs, give Macca a break - it must be very painful for him to see Bazza's assembly of well-paid (for this league anyway) mercenaries be given a lesson in the professional aspects of the game by a team of players, not one of whom gets paid for attempting to do so, and who then get kicked off the park for succeeding in doing so - 4 bookings and 15 fouls v 1 and 3 tell you all you need to know about how Clyde prefer to play the beautiful game

There was nothing professional about either teams performance I'm afraid to say. If the ref had starting booking players for time-wasting then it would have been a far closer affair on the card count. Best meltdown of the day goes to Gus though, he really showed the half empty water bottle who's boss. Both sides contributed to one of the worst footballing contests I've seen in recent years. Both sets of fans should be questioning the performances of their side, however, in these games the most important aspect is the 3 points, which were earned by QP.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only one game lots of football still to be played bragging rights to the Queen parks fans sore one but it's may that counts three big games for us all winnable leave the Queens fans to enjoy their victory and gloat with regard to some sort of religious victory :)

Corresponding fixture last season at Hampden was over two thousand. Easily 300+ in the QP end today. Great support. Great team. Great club.

Thank the gods that Scottish football has the Good and the Righteous men of Queen's Park to balance the Evil and Treachery of Barry Ferguson and his dancing bears. We already knew of his disdain for Scottish football but even looking up from the gutter he still found a new level to drag our beautiful game down to this afternoon. The man is a plook on the face of humanity.

What on earth were the Grand Masters of Lodge Broadwood thinking of when they brought this apology of a human being into their midst. Just how desperate can these men get?

All hail Gus. Gus is King.

celtic v rangers rangers v celtic forum for this pish:)

There was nothing professional about either teams performance I'm afraid to say. If the ref had starting booking players for time-wasting then it would have been a far closer affair on the card count. Best meltdown of the day goes to Gus though, he really showed the half empty water bottle who's boss. Both sides contributed to one of the worst footballing contests I've seen in recent years. Both sets of fans should be questioning the performances of their side, however, in these games the most important aspect is the 3 points, which were earned by QP.

I very much doubt that Gus will even make the podium for that one, champ.

Try coming for more than 1 game at a time then, can't guarantee a great spectacle every week.

Don't disagree with your train of thought but with over 42 years of following blindly, my dosh will stay in my pocket until I am convinced that what is on the park will entertain, even if it is a loss, and that the club are actually moving forward off the park as well.

Personally I have seen nothing to convince me of both. No plan B except a big hoof upthe park, and a fan owned structure which seems to work on the basis of, the Board tell the rest take it or leave it. And now the elected members are resigning on a daily basis with others appointed without what looks like, from the outside, any member approval.

I admit I am one of Mr A's hated disgruntled, but his Ek or die routine will not be forgotten and as for Shetto, well I will believe it when I see it.

Went along to enjoy today, trooped away with the same feeling of having wasted an afternoon...again

One of the drawbacks of being a big team in this league is that diddy teams like Queen's Park come to Broadwood to sit tight, frustrate us and try to grab a breakaway goal.

what qualifies you as a 'big'team? Cash squandered on overpaid players and coaches?

Or higher proportion of hammer throwers in your line up?

Wee reality check - since you rejoined us in the bottom tier in 2010/2011 you've consistently been outperformed by our diddy team of amateurs apart from gardner's meltdown season 2013/4

QP league finishes since 2010/11

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Overall record QP P23 W15 L5 D3

At broadwood QP P12 W10 L2

Pretty conclusive 11 in a row and Jamie longworth scoring at will...

Happy days

what qualifies you as a 'big'team? Cash squandered on overpaid players and coaches?

Wee reality check - since you rejoined us in the bottom tier in 2010/2011 you've consistently been outperformed by our diddy team of amateurs apart from gardner's meltdown season 2013/4

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Happy days

caught line hook and sinker ha ha

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Happy days

QP promotions since 2010/11: 0

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Happy days

big team

when fans of other clubs spend a Saturday night collecting stats on your team

happy to help

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Happy days

^^^^^^

VL

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Happy days

Thanks for playing.

You must have missed the endless time-wasting from the keeper then. That, and him instructing players to feign injury to run the clock down.

How many professionals has your amateur club fielded this year?

"To play for the sake of playing" is light years away from your current tactics and set-up.

Aye, whatever. 1-0.

some people can't hide the their true colours and I thought the old religious stuff was reserved for old firm fans oh hold on wait a minute !

Your pal Shaw was telling us all a few weeks back that my true colours related to the other Glsgow Hoops. All I need now is one of your other dafties to call me a Jags fan for making a farewell comment to Chris Duggan then I'll have the full set.

You are seriously showing your ignorance son if you can extract any reference to religion or the OF from my post. I take it you don't understand the difference between Freemasonry and The Orange Order? Methinks you are the inverted bigot old fruity.

Now if you'll excuse me I have some of my brothers in tonight and we're just away to play some old stuff from the Three Degrees ;)

MON THE HARRY WRAGGS!

The performances in the last 2 home games have been dire and after each game the same excuses have been heard on here. 'We are still near the top' and 'it was just an off day'.

The big problem is there is absolutely no tactical nous or plan b from the management team. BF has stumbled upon a decent starting system that seems to work particularly well away from home but has no ideas to mix it up.

We are hopeless against teams that sit in and once we go a goal down have no idea how to get back into the game. Instead we resort to pumping the ball up the park.

The midfield trio were hopeless today. McLaughlin runs about like a headless chicken and McGovern seems to think he is Charlie Adam always attempting a World Cup pass when a simple one would do.

Campbell should have been on to play alongside gormley at half time.

We should be clear at the top of the league but instead people seem to be happy after 2 home defeats in a row that we are still in touching distance.

Whilst I don't agree with shouting abuse at matches the whole attitude of BF being beyond criticism is puzzling. We have put in some good performances because we have good players but we should be doing better. BF still has much convincing to do as a manager and if we aren't challenging for the title all the way, which with the current squad we should, then serious questions need asked.

Your pal Shaw was telling us all a few weeks back that my true colours related to the other Glsgow Hoops. All I need now is one of your other dafties to call me a Jags fan for making a farewell comment to Chris Duggan then I'll have the full set.

You are seriously showing your ignorance son if you can extract any reference to religion or the OF from my post. I take it you don't understand the difference between Freemasonry and The Orange Order? Methinks you are the inverted bigot old fruity.

Now if you'll excuse me I have some of my brothers in tonight and we're just away to play some old stuff from the Three Degrees ;)

MON THE HARRY WRAGGS!

Me think he protest too much :)

Bully wee 10,9,9,4,6

Happy days

Yet more blatant time wasting, when will it ever end.

Sorry, wasted time.

Archived