Ross co v Killie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the fixtures fukwits giving the longest journey possible, during the holiday period where storm frank is going to try and do his best to fuk up our hopes of the away end being snug with all the haggis pies being sold out.

3/5 with all Killie players either injured or on the shitter looks like easy money

County with a fully fit squad vs Killie with a squad hit with a sickness bug.

Locke - "It is a nightmare. You get a positive result and this happens. There are a few still struggling at the moment, which is causing us a bit of a headache.

"It will be roughly the same squad we had at the weekend. You just have to try to get on with it the best we can. It is not ideal.

"It is the time of the year when there are a lot of bugs going around and unfortunately six or seven have picked this up and we will have to assess everybody at the last minute.

"They are playing really well and it will be a really difficult game, probably one of the hardest games we could face.

"I was pleased with the Hamilton result but it is only so if you follow it up with another one on Tuesday."

County have scored 11 and conceded 9 in our last 4 home games, if my memory serves me well. Not sure when we last won back to back games though.

Jonathan Franks to score a Storm Frank-assisted worldly from inside County's half.

EDIT: The end of August was the last time (only time this season) we won back-to-back league games. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't achieve it again tonight.

I'm as confident about this fixture as I was about the last game against St Mirren. County completely dominated that, but St Mirren fluked a couple of goals, defended deep and County bottled it with Boyce having a 'mare in front of goal. Anything can happen.

I wonder if this is probably the worst timing and location for an away game for Kilmarnock fans who wish to travel, not so much traveling up but traveling back home could be interesting. Right now 6 hrs from kick off the sun is out and its a relatively clear sky up here near the Moray Firth. Lets hope it stays clear and dry for tonight's game.

Pretty much as forecast, it's been mostly calm and lovely up here today, but in the last 20 minutes or so gone from that to really pretty blustery on the Black Isle. Only worse to come. Could make for an interesting game.

Regardless of the weather, typically abysmal scheduling. Safe journey to any Killie fans who bother, and respect to you.

Archived