Peterhead vs Stenhousemuir

Sadly I won't be able to make this encounter. Ironically my pal from Peterhead is coming down to visit to check out the new digs.

Hoping we can start to build on tonight's victory against airdrie. In my opinion I'd stick with the same starting 11 tonight.

My heart says victory for stenny but realistically I think it will play out a draw.

Can't see anything other than a home win for this one, I'm afraid. Since we beat them 4-3 back in October, Peterhead haven't lost a league match - they've won four and drawn two. They're also capable of scoring with ease - they've netted 18 times in those six matches. Jim McInally's team are really beginning to look like play-off contenders and I think Stenny, a side still unsure of themselves, will be easy pickings.

I'd love to be proved wrong but I think they're a bigger, harder team than us.

Tbf we have played pretty well in our two visits to Peterhead so far this season.An idiotic sending off cost us a win in the first game of the season and we played really well in the cup game but absolutely gifted them their three goals.McInally even commented on how he couldn,t believe how they won given how he felt his team had played.A really difficult game no doubt but a positive result here would get us looking up again.

Can't see anything other than a home win for this one, I'm afraid. Since we beat them 4-3 back in October, Peterhead haven't lost a league match - they've won four and drawn two. They're also capable of scoring with ease - they've netted 18 times in those six matches. Jim McInally's team are really beginning to look like play-off contenders and I think Stenny, a side still unsure of themselves, will be easy pickings.

I'd love to be proved wrong but I think they're a bigger, harder team than us.

4 wins and 3 draws actually, our defence has also been very good apart from the Airdrie game (although I am not sure we actually have any defenders available for this one with suspension and injury). Going to be brave and say a home win but I get the feeling we are due a slip up!

With the wind strengthening and more rain forecast for around 1500, let's hope for the sake of players and spectators alike that common sense prevails and the referee postpones the match. There is no pleasure in watching a match in horrendous conditions and surely it can be played at a later date.

Got to be a joke but it isn't:

Numerous phone calls have been made to PFC this morning regarding today's match.

It is still on and will kick off at 3pm as scheduled.

Peterhead v Stenhousemuir

Got to be a joke but it isn't:

Numerous phone calls have been made to PFC this morning regarding today's match.

It is still on and will kick off at 3pm as scheduled.

Peterhead v Stenhousemuir

What is the source for this?

Forget it, see it is on facebook. As someone that doesn't use facebook, perhaps putting it on the official website would be better!!!

Archived