Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk are a substandard side compared to Hibs. They're good at stifling other teams and grinding out results. But I'd question their ability to do this consistently over an entire season with such a lacklustre squad.

Would expect Hibs to be comfortably 2nd by the end of the season and to go up through the play offs, assuming the league structure isn't altered.

They're not gonna like this :lol:

Falkirk are a substandard side compared to Hibs. They're good at stifling other teams and grinding out results. But I'd question their ability to do this consistently over an entire season with such a lacklustre squad.

Would expect Hibs to be comfortably 2nd by the end of the season and to go up through the play offs, assuming the league structure isn't altered.

Welcome to the forum. Excellent first post.

f**k up Karl ya w**k

This was said 2 months ago. If anything our squad has got stronger and we are on a reasonably consistent 12 match unbeaten run.

1/10

Why are you trying to hurt our feelings Karl?

Gid c**t.

Our priority this season was making the playoffs which we've basically achieved and more with 4 months to go. Anything more is a bonus considering our resources and those of the two sides we're competing against. We might yet fall away or we may not. At the moment we're the form team out of the three though so we won't be going out without a fight.

^^^Alan Stubbs

Over the piece the draw was a fair result. Not our best performance but I'm sure Hibs could say the same.

Not sure what the Hibs fans think but I'm just not convinced by Alan Stubbs so far. I just get the feeling there is more to come from that squad of players and Stubbs isn't getting the best out of them.

Bugger off back to Highgate cemetary and stop making an arse of your self

Archived