Deutschland 83

Waspy

Slight anti climax for me though.

Lots of unanswered questions and despite a few brilliant scenes with excellent tunes - quite a disappointing final episode.

Exactly same for me, but it didn't let me down the past 6 episodes so still a big thumbs up for the whole series

Didn't see much wrong with that last episode - set up loads of possibilities for further series.

I agree

Thought it came over as very depressing, and there were no winners, much how the near miss of all out nuclear war should be.

Walter Scheppenstreppe (sp?) was a brilliant villain

So Thomas just fucked off to the West, Schweppenstette is Martin's old man and seemingly didn't face any sanction for almost causing the destruction of the world, Tieschbier probably has AIDS, old Edel shot himself, young Edel might have AIDS, Lenora fucked off to Mozambique with her African lover, Annett is carrying Thomas' baby, Martin's maw is ok and Martin himself seems to be alright and is back home.

Pretty underwhelmed by the final episode but was a good series as a whole.

Thought it was random that Lenora suddenly had an African lover from Mozambique and was fucking off.

Knew that General Edel was gonna off himself, could smell it for a few episodes.