Soccer Manager - the pie and bovril league.

Wilky1878

Frank lampard today made his dream move to his boyhood heroes, Dumbarton. It's a proud day for Frank and his family.

Some wages for him though, I had a look at him but didn't want to pay those wages in the second tier.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

applied for peterhead!

How does this work then? Is it like a full season including league and cups, and how often are matches played?

Any other rules I should know about?

ETA

If Somebody's already away wi my star big Rory, i'm no gonna be too chuffed!!

applied for peterhead!

How does this work then? Is it like a full season including league and cups, and how often are matches played?

Any other rules I should know about?

ETA

If Somebody's already away wi my star big Rory, i'm no gonna be too chuffed!!

2 games a week. Season lasts 3 month. There is also a cup. And possibly a shield? And there's also European cups.

Nothing is recorded. Even injured players can play.

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=23

Thanks! :thumsup2

I've finally found the tutorial - in the rightmost drop-down menu. However, it's greyed out for me, and I'm thinking it might be useful to actually do. Has everyone else managed to do it?

Ive got 2 very good signings waiting to come in then I'll be done but I'm gonna be close to the 20m :lol:

How does the budget work when the season finishes? Do we get more money?

Yes I believe so. By the sounds of it. You're cash will be paying your debt. I need about 7m to cover the seasons wages.

Ive got 2 very good signings waiting to come in then I'll be done but I'm gonna be close to the 20m :lol:

How does the budget work when the season finishes? Do we get more money?

You get TV money/gate money throughout the season and prize money at the end of one.

Yes I believe so. By the sounds of it. You're cash will be paying your debt. I need about 7m to cover the seasons wages.

How you working that out? My finance page tells me f**k all. I think my highest earner is on £14k a week.

If you got to your club and select the squad option, you'll be able to see your team's weekly wage bill.

I've got Stoke, Spartak Moscow & St Johnstone in Europe

Archived