Soccer Manager - the pie and bovril league.

Wilky1878

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't show up on mine :( Do you have to be a Gold member (whatever that is)?

Anyway, shitfested my way to another draw against top drawer opposition tonight. There's a win coming sometime, surely to Christ.

Are you using the app? If so you can only use the new interface.

Are you using the app? If so you can only use the new interface.

No, I'm on the website. Might just be because it's a new account, like DP#1 says.

Still flailing around a bit, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. Only just noticed that you can change each player's attacking/defensive positioning on the tactics screen :lol:

No, I'm on the website. Might just be because it's a new account, like DP#1 says.

Still flailing around a bit, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. Only just noticed that you can change each player's attacking/defensive positioning on the tactics screen :lol:

At least you're figuring it all out before the season starts, could just imagine the seethe if you figured it out last game of the season :lol:

Might be because my account was created in like 2008 :lol:

Anyway got pumped 3-1 by Aberdeen. Started losing the minute I messed about with the tactics.

You started changing the tactics after 7min :lol:

I was very pleased with the result, Rooney missed a pen too.

Last 2 friendlies involve battering Raith (again) then Aberdeen. Set me up nicely.

I'm intrigued to see what happens when I come up against the Sons Juggernaut

I only seem to be able to change players' individual instructions (attack, defend, neutral) on the app. I can see what the players will do on the website after I've updated on the app but I can't actually make those selections/changes on thw ebsite, not sure if I just haven't found the right box or tab to allow it.

Archived