Soccer Manager - the pie and bovril league.

Wilky1878

Was curious how wages work;

Am I right in saying they are paid each turn. So I'm 500k in wages. Does that mean I'm 500k twice a week so effectively 1 million every real life week?

:o

I'm less than £300k wages :lol:

How on earth have you managed that!?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea who's Dundee United,but I took a hiding last night,I've since signed kaka,pirlo,botti biabi,vlad weiss and still got bids in for another couple,think I'm financially done already,liquidation!!

What rating is weiss?

The average of the players I have brought in is 80. The dross in my squad bring it down to 74.

Friendly against Hibs tonight should give me a good indication of how the squad is shaping up as they look much better.

Sweet, I've just found out how to give players instructions.

I'd ask how, but you've taught me not to pay attention to what "the experts" have to say :P

Shitting Christ. Big Dave's just signed Rodney Sneijder.

Desperate times, m9. Sebastien Faure too.

I'm convinced you're all going the way of Rangers, so it's free transfers for me until we hit the big league. And by "hit the big league", I mean "I get sacked without a win to my name" :(

Another draw, 2-2 against Rangers2. Still no wins, but three games unbeaten :unsure:

Don't know what the board were thinking with this friendly schedule. How am I supposed to achieve victory against nothing but top-drawer sides like St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, and...*cough*...Arbroath?

Was playing Inverness so decided to put out a similar team to that which played in the cup final. Sneck went 1-0 up ten minutes before half time, we equalised in the second half but they got a late winner to win 2-1. Sounds familiar.

Archived