Tam Mcmanus

ShugtheBuddie

Seems I have opened a can of worms ???? He has left Gartcairn have it on good authority no reason to doubt that source tbh but why wouldn't he if he is getting a good gig at the BBC know what I would rather be doin!! But some of the shite written on here is a joke for let's b honest a guy who is way above this kinda level and if he is coaching the kids at Gartcairn for nothing and passing on his experience then he should be applauded not chastised on ere. Shug

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads I can't really say it any clearer but I'll try.... Tam has not left Gartcairn. Check with the SJFA if you don't believe me lol

he is injured at the moment and if offered media work then he can go do it considering our games have been off!

To we jockey.... I'm not fussed if your respect or whatever it is has went up or down as I don't know you because you hide behind a stupid name. I don't really care what you think you know or what someone may have told you but I thank you for your continued interest in Gartcairn x

I do Robert. I've met both them due to being close friends with a few players.

For you to authenticate my claims ask Tam and Gartcairn Army what he said coming off at half time in the first game of the season against Vale of Leven, I won't repeat it on this forum but I'm sure if you ask them then they will tell you as I know you weren't at this game.

Again picking up toys after this

Seems you know a lot naejockeyrequired so you must be currently involved with Gartcairn or were and got binned oot the door!! don't understand what you are trying to achieve here u just trying to stir shite at a club who are doing well at minute or a grudge against Tam or Gartcairn Army like a few jealous folk on here.

You need to grow up and keep your 'tales' for the boozer pal.

Caught red handed! Sorry Gartcairn were to smart for Salad

Bigbadboaby is right your a player or a players da ,who's jealous as Fck you can see it in your posts at a guess l would say you or your boy were never good enough to play at any level other than div 2 because his Arse is as big as your mouth,and it's a pity your balls weren't as big as your mouth and start naming names ,who the Fck do you think you are mi5 ,and by the way your the type a c**t that hangs about people ,who woudnt give you the time of day and then makes a phone to the coppers when you get a kick in the baws ya stinking shirt lifting bitch and by the way Tam is a good pal of mine to good to be playing at gartcairn were some of the players ain't good enough for a pub team .

Bigbadboaby is right your a player or a players da ,who's jealous as Fck you can see it in your posts at a guess l would say you or your boy were never good enough to play at any level other than div 2 because his Arse is as big as your mouth,and it's a pity your balls weren't as big as your mouth and start naming names ,who the Fck do you think you are mi5 ,and by the way your the type a c**t that hangs about people ,who woudnt give you the time of day and then makes a phone to the coppers when you get a kick in the baws ya stinking shirt lifting bitch and by the way Tam is a good pal of mine to good to be playing at gartcairn were some of the players ain't good enough for a pub team .

Eloquently articulated ! Lol

You sound like a bam.

Heads gone.

Somehow you've just made naejockeyrequired look better than he did before you arrived.

Made a right arse of yourself there. I'm sure Tam is very lucky to have such a good pal like you!!

Where did I say it was a player or a players da in my post above?

Back to the madhoose pal you are a nutjob.

tell you what regardless if tam is still at gartcairn or not you lot are making sure any pro looking on these forums will certainly give junior football a miss and go to the lowland leagues instead!

Great advert for junior football this thread is....NOT

tell you what regardless if tam is still at gartcairn or not you lot are making sure any pro looking on these forums will certainly give junior football a miss and go to the lowland leagues instead!

Great advert for junior football this thread is....NOT

no chance a player will decide between a junior club or lowland league club because of a fans forum this is nothing compared to what these pros experience at their level

Some rumours flying about have been notified of this thread so let me put the record straight so to speak :)

I have NOT left Gartcairn I have been struggling with injury I tore my hamstring badly v Ashfield a number of months ago and came back far too early and was nowhere near fit.

The lanark game I decided afterwards to step out for 4/6 weeks (unpaid) to get my hamstring healed and get myself right which is what I have done.

In the meantime I have been coaching the youth teams at Gartcairn and will be back in full training on Monday.

It us true that I have been working with the BBC on a Sat so we will see how that goes but I am still a Gartcairn player and when available to play I will be involved.

And it's a yacht not a boat Jockey sorry to disappoint :)

T

The man himself has came on (which I think was great) and explained the situation can't we just respect him and Gartcairn and leave it at that let them both get on wit it?

Archived