Stenny vs Brechin

I'm not sure McCormack is even writing at the minute to get published brer.

Every Brechin fan over 50 should be put down IMO. Embarrassing scenes in that Brechin director box backed up by serial mentalist the originalhedge on here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: !

Raw nerve touched I think .

No one is allowed to voice their opinions at the Stade del ochilview it seems !

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you went to the game you would be entitled to comment how dire we were .

Didnt need to go,just have to read the usual shite you post on here to come to the assumption that we were dire!!! :P

And we've been dire all season so why would I come to any other conclusion?

I find it amusing that no Stenny fans saw the headbutt, but all the Brechin fans saw it clearly.

As to the game itself. I thought Brechin dominated the first hour and should have had the game won by halftime. However we were so poor in front of goal that the Stenny keeper was rarely troubled. We seemed to tire in the last half hour (possibly because Stenny didn't have a game on Saturday) and in the end we were lucky not to throw the game away. We'll take one point, but look on it as 2 dropped.

"Brechin dominated the first hour"?

"Should have had the game won by halftime (sic)"?

Easy m8. The only time Brechin came close to scoring was two efforts in the second half: the one Weatherston missed from close range and Andy Jackson's shot from a narrow angle. Graham Bowman was outrageously underworked.

Both teams were as rotten as each other but Stenny only began to edge ahead when Carlos Manzana-Martinez came on and lumbering jobbers like Dods and Fusco couldn't keep up with him. If his shot from the edge of the box had gone in they'd be talking about it for years.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that was two points dropped. That Brechin side were there for the taking.

Didnt need to go,just have to read the usual shite you post on here to come to the assumption that we were dire!!! :P

And we've been dire all season so why would I come to any other conclusion?

I will have to stop being so negative it appears .

Would you like to top up that half empty glass while you are here ?

"Brechin dominated the first hour"?

"Should have had the game won by halftime (sic)"?

Easy m8. The only time Brechin came close to scoring was two efforts in the second half: the one Weatherston missed from close range and Andy Jackson's shot from a narrow angle. Graham Bowman was outrageously underworked.

If you took the time to read and comprehend the post fully , that is what Red actually said !!

Archived