The Famous Heart Of Midlothian v Lanarkshire's Finest Saturday 16

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts are a team with huge physical presence. They can easily bully other teams off the ball and scrum the ball over the goal line. If Celtic had less technical ability, Hearts could push them all the way to the end of the season.

I still reckon Aberdeen will finish up 2nd though. Despite poor runs of form, they can at least play some real football when they're on form.

Your tears taste wonderful.

Hearts are a team with huge physical presence. They can easily bully other teams off the ball and scrum the ball over the goal line. If Celtic had less technical ability, Hearts could push them all the way to the end of the season.

I still reckon Aberdeen will finish up 2nd though. Despite poor runs of form, they can at least play some real football when they're on form.

Almost as good as your other post!

Well done to Hearts,any team who comes up from a lower league and gets themselves in their posistion deserves a huge amount of credit. Total blame lies at the door of the manager for dicking around with a winning team.Two players out and the whole team.has to feckin move about .Get a grip!! Anyway it's done.Bring on the County!

Minus 5 /10

Worlds worst attempt at fishing.....

Archived