Rangers vs Killie

You may be getting our fans groups mixed up. The UBs are our cheerleading team and seem a good natured bunch. It's the Vanguard Bears who are the Spetsnaz of our supporters' organisations.

The Blue Order are the cheerleaders who got chased by the Union Bears. TBO still have a few arseholes in their numbers.

The Union Bears are a bunch of little c***s that cause trouble wherever they go.

The Vanguard Bears are middle aged men who see papist conspiracies everywhere they look. Someone should tell them 'The Troubles' are over.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said on another thread Hearts are miles ahead of this Rangers team.

I'm now reconsidering my previous evaluation of Rangers in comparison to the teams in the Premiership at the moment and it seems without much better players this Rangers team would struggle to escape the bottom six.

Although Hibs are behind Rangers in the league I think they are better set up in the way they play to be more competitive against Premiership opposition if they go up.

Rangers got found out against St Johnstone and today lacked the quality to put Kilmarnock away. I've seen teams at the bottom of the SPL/Premiership dominate games with possession and get lots of chances against teams well above them in the league but they don't take advantage of their superiority in these games and this is part of the reason why they are where they are in the league. I wouldn't go as far as saying Rangers are like that but considering how easily they were turned over by mid table St. Johnstone and couldn't put away a poor Kilmarnock side despite all the gifted opportunities presented it could be likely with this current team. I find Rangers an attractive attacking team with plenty of width is their play but very naive, predictable and lacking any real quality.

Is Warburton's philosophy still 'let the opposition worry about us' completely ignoring the opposition tactics, strengths and weaknesses?

Think your last sentence summed it up perfectly.

They are the People remember.

That's called being organised ya clown - something we haven't done under Locke

Did you expect us to come and leave loads of space so your "class' players could exploit the space - silly us for not lying down to Rangers. Madden did everything he could to help you as well.

Wait until you have to play against good teams who can get lots of men behind the ball and then break out quickly, like Aberdeen. The difference with us is that we do not have particularly good forwards

Exactly.

The amount of Victims at work who were in complete denial on Thursday morning was incredible.

"But But we were all over you, until you scored"

Game isnt about statistics and the amount of possession you have.

If a team are organised, determined, show a will to "win the battle", tough fucking luck if you cant break them down.

I thought you had a team with Englands future goalkeeper, a Premiership bound midfielder and the new Ibrahimovic ???

Shite.

Rangers are really struggling to score recently. Think that's only 4 goals in the last 4 games. Waghorn is going through a drought but on the plus side its 3 league wins and still in the Scottish Cup

Wankhorn is rubbish and these poor Sevco fools think he is God's gift. Idiots on here comparing him with Henrik Larson FFS.

Sevco 0 v Killie 0 (Killie who everyone have battered recently).

Only decent player you have is Lee Wallace :lol:

Once again McCulloch stops us getting a win....

No bad banter with some killie boys on the train, few beers and a money spinning glamour tie at rugby park.

Glamour tie ?.... never fails to amaze me how one half of the twisted sisters still think they're aw that....maybe if/when you emerge from the diddy leagues it might be considered a glamour tie

Glamour tie ?.... never fails to amaze me how one half of the twisted sisters still think they're aw that....maybe if/when you emerge from the diddy leagues it might be considered a glamour tie

We're not going to take that!

Archived