Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why so angry? One day you'll get your hole and enjoy life. Don't let being a wee diddy get you down.

Don't hear both you're mum and dad complaining when I pump them.

Hope the wee girl in the home end was ok after being hit in the face with a coin thrown by a Killie fan. Can't believe they were laughing at her injury at the game. Scumbags

Highlight of the day IMO. No peltings no party.

Not sure if this is a good idea or not but if i didn't want some to throw coins at me i would probably try not throwing anything at them to start with.

So a wee girl deserves to be struck with a coin because you've read on here diddy fans making similar allegations?

So its fine to throw things as long as it's aimed at kids in the Rangers end?

Also, exposing children to the happenings at your real team would be much more harmful.

a). I specifically left the argument to be fought over by others, and at no time did I say that either lobbing coins or exposing children to the environment at ibrox was in any way "fine".

b). There's a good argument to say that the ironymeter hasn't been built to cope with a the the rangers fan saying another team aren't real. Again, I'll leave that for others.

Yer celticness is showing through again Norm.

That would be the "celticness" which led me, at the first opportunity, to spend my pocket-money (If a lift-over wasn't forthcoming) on watching Killie, rather than going to the green shithole for free?

And, fúckme, Vicky farts... :lol:

I'm the guessing the type of coin thrown was one of those infamous £1000 ones that were released along with the £1000 note.

In all honesty, what type of coin was it? That is, if this story is actually true.

Which it clearly isn't

There's a good argument to be made that throwing a coin at a child will cause them less harm than exposing them to the environment prevailing at ibrox.

Go on then. Make the argument that starts, "It's good to throw a coin at a child because..."

Acting as if their the victims while their fans threaten a club to the point where they've been forced to remove a video of a 12 year old interviewing his hero, possibly a high point of the childs life, simply because the now Rangers player admitted hes a Celtic supporter.

Acting as if their the victims while their fans threaten a club to the point where they've been forced to remove a video of a 12 year old interviewing his hero, possibly a high point of the childs life, simply because the now Rangers player admitted hes a Celtic supporter.

What?

Archived