Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've no problem throwing that word bigot about when it comes to insults, but you go straight onto the defensive when its aimed at you.

Your posting style is familiar, same insult throwing right left and center

I would not be surprised if you have already been banned from the forum a number of times.

Good luck with this one

Did you even bother going to school?

It did read a bit like that didn't it?

The defence I'd use is that the picture doesn't prove contact. Perhaps Tavernier just accidentally nicked himself with his lady shave getting those legs all smooth like that.

Don't like the look of those varicose veins, either.

As I said on another thread Hearts are miles ahead of this Rangers team.

I'm now reconsidering my previous evaluation of Rangers in comparison to the teams in the Premiership at the moment and it seems without much better players this Rangers team would struggle to escape the bottom six.

Although Hibs are behind Rangers in the league I think they are better set up in the way they play to be more competitive against Premiership opposition if they go up.

Rangers got found out against St Johnstone and today lacked the quality to put Kilmarnock away. I've seen teams at the bottom of the SPL/Premiership dominate games with possession and get lots of chances against teams well above them in the league but they don't take advantage of their superiority in these games and this is part of the reason why they are where they are in the league. I wouldn't go as far as saying Rangers are like that but considering how easily they were turned over by mid table St. Johnstone and couldn't put away a poor Kilmarnock side despite all the gifted opportunities presented it could be likely with this current team. I find Rangers an attractive attacking team with plenty of width is their play but very naive, predictable and lacking any real quality.

Is Warburton's philosophy still 'let the opposition worry about us' completely ignoring the opposition tactics, strengths and weaknesses?

Think your last sentence summed it up perfectly.

They are the People remember.

I agree as well. Excellent post. As they are predictable the ongoing big wins are a thing of the past. Rangers played well v Killie but proved they don't have that final assist and consistent ability to score. Watching Hibs v Hearts I believe Hibs would have probably beaten Killie.

I agree as well. Excellent post. As they are predictable the ongoing big wins are a thing of the past. Rangers played well v Killie but proved they don't have that final assist and consistent ability to score. Watching Hibs v Hearts I believe Hibs would have probably beaten Killie.

Rangers are a much better side than Hibs. Only a moron would disagree.

Rangers are a much better side than Hibs. Only a moron would disagree.

Rangers are five points clear. Both still in the Scottish Cup. Hibs in the final off the League Cup and Rangers in the Petrofac Final. Both have beaten each other. There is very little in it for me. Rangers maybe edging it at present. You have to define 'much better'.

Rangers are five points clear. Both still in the Scottish Cup. Hibs in the final off the League Cup and Rangers in the Petrofac Final. Both have beaten each other. There is very little in it for me. Rangers maybe edging it at present. You have to define 'much better'.

Eight points clear. Plus we're averaging 3 goals a game against them.

Eight points clear. Plus we're averaging 3 goals a game against them.

Oops quite right. 8 points playing one more game. There isn't a more important match this season for them both when they play soon at Easter Road. Two excellent teams vying for top spot. I accept the three goals average. However now Hibs are playing really well with good results and performances v St Johnstone and Hearts. The Hibs match as I say should be a match not to be missed.

Yes I believe this as well and Hibs playing opposition in the league above them suits them better maybe because there is little or no pressure and this is proved this season that they can live with them going by the League Cup run. But this Kilmarnock team will not hold out for another 90 minutes without conceding.

Rangers should win the replay.

Yes I think Rangers should win the replay and that would be an excellent result v a premier team away from home. I'm boring posters by continually saying all season. Hibs have continually significantly improved from the start of the season. The players are very confident and are not fearing anyone at present regardless who they are or what league they are in. I'm honest enough to say I'm glad we are 8/5 points clear.

Yes I think Rangers should win the replay and that would be an excellent result v a premier team away from home. I'm boring posters by continually saying all season. Hibs have continually significantly improved from the start of the season. The players are very confident and are not fearing anyone at present regardless who they are or what league they are in. I'm honest enough to say I'm glad we are 8/5 points clear.

You are right. It pains me to admit that Stubbs is doing a good job. They've signed well and are showing bags of confidence and some skill.

Imo Rangers must not drop any points to any team (discounting Hibs/Falkirk.) When it comes to Hibs and Falkirk then at least draws should be enough to win the league. I agree Stubbs is doing an excellent job. He confidently rested Cummings Hanlon and several others v Morton away in midweek and still won. I'm not sure Rangers could have rested the equivalent and definitely won. I also think that if the Easter Road match is moved to 19/20 April from 7th March it will benefit Rangers as Hibs must win whenever it is played. However in April Rangers will probably know if they can afford a draw.

I can't understand all the confidence of the rangers fans, you had a team from a higher division, at home, on grass, you never won, yet the replay is in the bag? Shoulda took care of business first time round

Is anyone confident? I don't see it.

I can't understand all the confidence of the rangers fans, you had a team from a higher division, at home, on grass, you never won, yet the replay is in the bag? Shoulda took care of business first time round

In the bag? 50/50 chance I'd say.

Don't see over confidence from any of the Bears on this thread. Yep we had the chances to win the tie last Saturday, it matters little now going into the replay. I'd expect us both to be on the even money mark at KO.

Don't see over confidence from any of the Bears on this thread. Yep we had the chances to win the tie last Saturday, it matters little now going into the replay. I'd expect us both to be on the even money mark at KO.

Except the scores of "we'll do them in the replay" remarks, on Saturday? :lol:

P.S. "Bears" :lol:

Top banter

Maybe all the other diddies could have a whip round and pay for you to lose your virginity? Just a thought.

Bit weird focusing on my sexual activity. Quite BEASTy of you IMO.

Archived