Hearts v Hibs

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to say what our team will be tomorrow - we'll miss Rossi, we don't know what to expect re the new guys, and how fit can Nicholson and, particularly, Walker be?

Alexander

Paterson - Ozturk - Augustyn - Oshaniwa

Buaben - Djoum - Pallardo - Nicholson

Reilly - Dauda

Subs: Hamilton, McGhee, Cowie, Walker, Juanma, Sow, Zanatta

Hopefully, the source of Robbie (Samson) Nielson's strength isn't his magnificent flowing locks.

Oxley

Gray

Hanlon

McGregor

Stevenson

McGeouch

Henderson

Bartley

McGinn

Stokes

Cummings

Subs: Vertanen, Fontaine, Gunnarsson, Keatings, Dagnall, Thomson.

The only real decisions to be made is depending on Fontaine being fit or not. Also a choice between Bartley and Thomson to replace Fyvie but I'd pick Bartley ahead of him just now. Stokes and Cummings upfront needs to happen. We need goals upfront not running that we get with Dagnall. Henderson, McGeouch and McGinn speaks for itself after all 3 were brilliant last weekend and the rest of the team picks itself really. People always anticipate a cracker but it'll probably be a shitfest 0-0/1-1.

Oxley

Gray

Hanlon

McGregor

Stevenson

McGeouch

Henderson

Bartley

McGinn

Stokes

Cummings

Subs: Vertanen, Fontaine, Gunnarsson, Keatings, Dagnall, Thomson.

The only real decisions to be made is depending on Fontaine being fit or not. Also a choice between Bartley and Thomson to replace Fyvie but I'd pick Bartley ahead of him just now. Stokes and Cummings upfront needs to happen. We need goals upfront not running that we get with Dagnall. Henderson, McGeouch and McGinn speaks for itself after all 3 were brilliant last weekend and the rest of the team picks itself really. People always anticipate a cracker but it'll probably be a shitfest 0-0/1-1.

I think that'll be the team, maybe Thomson in for Bartley being the only change.

I think both teams will cancel each other out and it'll turn into a midfield battle. I'd be happy to take it back to ER in a replay.

Cummings to score.

Would think Nicholson will get a fair chunk of the game - he's not been out that long. Walker will probably get the last 30 mins or so. Apart from Rossi being out, we couldn't have asked for a better line up. Sow in the mix as well. All we need is the same attitude we showed against the Dons and Well.

See that Fyvie is out and that Fontaine hasn't trained but 'has been outside' (?!) - must weaken Hibs' defence and midfield a bit, no? Long as Stokes and Cummings get sidelined, we should win. With this in mind, I'd rather McGhee over Oshinawa - he did well against the Dons until that brainfart of a handball.

Archived