Hearts v Hibs

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously you never know till an offer from a bigger team comes in but you get the feeling Stubbs wants to see what the team he's built can do in the premiership. Hope we go up and get the chance to see that.

But if we get promoted and leaves in the summer I suppose it will still be a success and he'll leave on good terms.

Myview seems like a genuine psychopath to me. Strange shit enters the head and then they convince themselves it must be true.

Thank f**k he seems to spend all his waking life only thinking about the irrelevant minutiae of Scottish football and not why the young girl that walked past him by the local woods looked at him a bit funny.

Any good videos from the Hertz end of the away fans? Been checking Limbs_AOTS on the old Twitter but nothing has appeared.

Can't imagine they would have been many taking videos of us at the last min corner.

I'm surprised that there's so many comments about the game being poor; though there weren't many shots on target, there was some good play in windy & wet conditions. Even though the conditions suited Hearts' punt and shunt style, Hibs shrugged them off and got the ball whistling along the tiny tittle titbits of soil.

I don't care if you want Hearts to go bust, or if you want Hibs to be in a lower league, or that Sam Nicholson's partner is now ten inches taller #KingDom#; football is greater with games like that derby. It was everything you'd expect from a good derby: goals, naked messages to the world, tackles, naked messages to the world, close calls, naked messages to the world and sudden snapchat deletions drama.

Gray kept Nicholson under control, but struggled when the support from McGeouch was gone. The busted flush left Gray blushing and then shamed himself by rushing to masturbate vigorously over Hibs fans.
In McGregor & Hanlon, we have a backbone of Hibs boys to keep our Jambo players in check. They both did exceptionally well to get the equaliser.
Right-foot is a strange concept to Lewis Stevenson. He did well going forward but every bit of good work was undone at the moment he needed to use his right foot, opting to head the grass and shimmy away from Djoum's screamer. Speaking of screamers, did Sam's bird recover after being slipped a Malongth?
Fyvie & Fontaine may have started if they weren't injured, but their replacements were the strongest players on the park. Baby face Bartley was my MotM, jockeying Jambos to wherever he wanted them before cooly whipping the ball away. He bailed out several of his teammates and comfortably coped as the last man back. He had Gouda on toast for 90 minutes, which explains the inexplicable #gainz for a six foot child.
Until McGeouch went off injured, we were comfortably the better side. Thomson failed to protect Gray in the manner that McGeouch did but made up for it with his passing. Thomson's sublime balls forward penetrated the bus that Neilson left parked in the second half.

Young players like McGinn & Henderson don't come around often (at least not as often as Malonga 'come around' to Nicholson's house). They complemented each other well. Henderson's crossing was superb throughout whilst McGinn overcame the weight of his head to drive the team forward.

Something tells me that Cummings is no longer a Hearts fan… Before he beat the badge and Nicholson beat the meat, he was unfortunately judged to be offside for an early goal. Both him and Stokes struggled to offer anything more than linkup play, until he flicked a bucketload of beans into the top corner. #beanzmeanzscenez

A moment of madness aside, Gunnarsson put in a powerful performance before he started 'playing by colours' and bottled it at the end. If that went in, the scenes would have been unimaginable and Hibs would have ceased to exist as a football club.

My thoughts are that the derby was a fantastic spectacle for Hibs fans and we look more than capable of winning the replay.

Can't wait til we at home TyYXggq.png?1TyYXggq.png?1TyYXggq.png?1

Even after booking himself a permanent place on the minternational space station with his insider psychological insight into the Scott Allen saga, Myview is STILL coming out with this pish? :lol:

Absolute lunatic, man.

Finding that Paul Hanlon picture a lot funnier that I should :lol:

Archived