linlithgow rose v irvine meadow

meadow30

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with you delighted to see meadow out with the total disrespect by some of their fans have shown on here to the so called weeker teams it must be next season they have been talking about the last 16

one fan. Calm down.

Think Kilwinning will be a tougher nut to crack. Young Strain has himself a team & a half down there

Kilwinning are having a decent season in their league, but can't see them troubling Linlithgow who must now be about favourites for the cup.

Kilwinning are having a decent season in their league, but can't see them troubling Linlithgow who must now be about favourites for the cup.

Have you actually looked at the teams left ? I would defy anyone to pick the winner at this stage.

I hope and back the rose to do it but I think for once this could the best last 16 for many years.

HTG

ok,we won 2 nil but irvine were on top first half imo.and going by chances created should have been in front first half.2nd half considering the programme linlithgow have had.a very well earned 2 nil victory.too the lads behind the meadow dug out through out the

game.best of luck for rest of season..

ok,we won 2 nil but irvine were on top first half imo.and going by chances created should have been in front first half.2nd half considering the programme linlithgow have had.a very well earned 2 nil victory.too the lads behind the meadow dug out through out the

game.best of luck for rest of season..

We made a very good Linlithgow Rose team look ordinary over the two games. Your striker who scored two of the three goals probably the difference between the team's. I reckon we had to grab the first goal and just couldn't finish our chances. Good guys at Linlithgow who were buying plenty of raffles, programmes and enjoying beers in our wee club. No hassle at all.

We made a very good Linlithgow Rose team look ordinary over the two games. Your striker who scored two of the three goals probably the difference between the team's. I reckon we had to grab the first goal and just couldn't finish our chances. Good guys at Linlithgow who were buying plenty of raffles, programmes and enjoying beers in our wee club. No hassle at all.

I don't think playing on 2 very heavy pitches helped either team but if your lot maintain that work rate you won't be bottom of your league for long. We kept our shape well enough but I thought some of our choices created our own problems. Leiper had another outstanding shift at the back today. Midfield were decent but the front boys were generally well marshalled and just seemed to pick the wrong options at the wrong times. The pitch was playable no problem but really heavy and no matter who you're playing you're just pleased to get through - especially in Ayrshire and on the back of the programme our lads are going through. It would have been easy for them to lose focus given what they've just done and what is coming next week.

Archived