Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this thread was actually better off without these BRALT chumps continuing their utter shitfest, as well as this tedious 'Bottlegate' saga.

On a much lighter note: good to see the club Facebook trolling Sevconians this afternoon - obviously with them not caring about anything, anyone, etc., the club won't have landed a single bite or worse from a permaraging member of life's losers. We'll sit back and let you know. And a development worthy of sparking joyous scenes: the weather forecast for those scum left to rot out onto the open terrace. Pishing rain and wind.

jj.png

Its no the real facebook, yer team doesn't have one.

And in before 'yer no the real ranjurs' replies

Cant see it being a sell out as its on telly and on a Monday night, should get a ticket for the cowshed no bother, bring your hard hat though.

Prefer not to be in the end i'm not supporting. Takes the fun out of it.

Plus my Great Grandad took me to a Queen's Park game as a young child and I celebrated when the wrong team scored, got dirty looks as a small child don't want to know what would happen if I did it as an adult.

I will go for a 3-1 gers win

Well, I will go whatever the score may be. ;)

Fans of clubs like ours can accept defeats as part of the game and don't resort to throwing bottles and coins at the opposing fans if things aren't going our way (although we have been know to lob the odd lettuce at linesman, but that's another story).

Well, I will go whatever the score may be. ;)

Fans of clubs like ours can accept defeats as part of the game and don't resort to throwing bottles and coins at the opposing fans if things aren't going our way (although we have been know to lob the odd lettuce at linesman, but that's another story).

the tip of the iceberg....... ;)

Admittedly kinda glad to be missing it tbh. We're not playing well and Rangers are finding their goals again. Could be a nasty scoreline at the end of the game.

I'd settle for a performance that doesn't see us act like complete shitebags.

Admittedly kinda glad to be missing it tbh. We're not playing well and Rangers are finding their goals again. Could be a nasty scoreline at the end of the game.

I'd settle for a performance that doesn't see us act like complete shitebags.

That's what I thought before the CEltic game

Archived