Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll find that in every pub outside your 'staunch' Louden Tavern monstrosities, everyone has been pointing and laughing at you, your club and your entire do-nothing fanbase for three and a half years. Incessantly.

Sorry to break that news to you.

]

Nope. Sorry but simply not true. True there are many keyboard warriors like yourself but in the real world it simply doesn't happen. You should try it though and see how you get on.

Why is it that Sevco fans do the "whataboutery" thing as a comeback?

Just because we are Morton fans & slag off your deid club doesn't mean posting stuff about Celtic is going to have any kind of relevance.

"Swing and a miss" (as VT would say)

forever_blue, on 23 Jan 2016 - 17:15, said:

FTFY

I actually quite like being a Morton supporter. You see, for me, it's not about how big and successful my team is. I understand this is a foreign concept for you though. Which is weird given you haven't actually won anything yet.

I actually quite like being a Morton supporter. You see, for me, it's not about how big and successful my team is. I understand this is a foreign concept for you though. Which is weird given you haven't actually won anything yet.

Do you fcuk Dom, I remember you saying that you wished you were a buddie.

FTFY

I think the thing that hurts you the most is that; in our time of need even St Mirren came to our aid.

Noone came to save your pitiful bigoted "establishment".

Noone.

You died.

Noone likes you (and seemingly not even your own fans don't care)

I think the thing that hurts you the most is that; in our time of need even St Mirren came to our aid.

Noone came to save your pitiful bigoted "establishment".

Noone.

You died.

Noone likes you (and seemingly not even your own fans don't care)

No wonder they helped save you , yeez are pish and they need you there to victimise

Archived