Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the vitriol and undisguised hatred of the Shiteyton support on this thread, I have to say that I am looking forward to visiting Cappielow on Monday night.

A proper old fashioned (in a good way) Fitba ground. Even if the rain pelts down on us in the WDE, we will have a good night. A wee bit different from a normal Monday evening.

Despite the vitriol and undisguised hatred of the Shiteyton support on this thread, I have to say that I am looking forward to visiting Cappielow on Monday night.

A proper old fashioned (in a good way) Fitba ground. Even if the rain pelts down on us in the WDE, we will have a good night. A wee bit different from a normal Monday evening.

I shall need to dig out my #staunch Union Jack brolly for this yin

*sucks air sharply through teeth*

I know it is petty, but still pretty mild compared to some of the things said about us.

Mind you, someone is probably reporting the big bad Rangers fan to the Polis as we speak for calling another Club an offensive name.

Despite the vitriol and undisguised hatred of the Shiteyton support on this thread

Could always rise above it a belt out some 'folk' songs about the f*nians I suppose.

I know it is petty, but still pretty mild compared to some of the things said about us.

Mind you, someone is probably reporting the big bad Rangers fan to the Polis as we speak for calling another Club an offensive name.

It's not petty: it's just shite patter champ.

Just when we'd thought that the Sevco fans were fresh out of ways to embarrass themselves on here, you stepped up. Congratulations.

That's what I thought. That'll be the last of any mentions of 'vitriol' towards your shower of bigots, thanks.

smug.png

No, not really, just reacting to the typical reaction towards any Rangers fan making any sort of comment. There are obviously some morons out there who think that every single Rangers supporter is a bigot or an otherwise prejudiced idiot.

The truth is that the vast majority of us are actually normal people, not cloven hoofed monsters.

We have our fair share of idiots amongst us, but no more so in proportion to the supporters of every other club.

^^^ verge of tears

As a sectarian fanbase who sat back and let their club die, there are two fairly clear differences between The Rangers' fanbase and supporters of other Scottish football clubs.

Unlucky.

Archived