Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Bigot? Fantasist?

You know what a hypocrite is don't you?

Do yourself a favour and toddle off just now you gutter dwelling tramp.

No I think I'll wait for you to have one of your routine meltdowns, share another faecal-related fail and then backpeddle by claiming you made it all up. A pathological liar and just a thoroughly inadequate human being really.

My favourite was a reference to (Sir) Alshit Ferguscum.Shiteyton is a good effort though.

Unfair Ushited is top of the pile for me

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

No I think I'll wait for you to have one of your routine meltdowns, share another faecal-related fail and then backpeddle by claiming you made it all up. A pathological liar and just a thoroughly inadequate human being really.

Savage

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Other than being able to tell you're one of those people who are just socially awkward and uncomfortable to be around, all I've taken from that post is the overwhelming whiff of stale booze, McNuggets and piss soaked beige corduroys.

And yet all people take from every single one of your posts is the confirmed facts that you're a thick Junior bigot, with his big team as The Rangers, who flings his own shit at people as a form of 'edgy' 'banter'.

Just a thoroughly inadequate human being then. Thanks for playing anyway, chump.

20110505210.jpg

The pleasing thing about posts like that top quality banter above is that when Morton get utterly scudded, VT will slink off, tail between legs and we won't have to hear his inane pish for a few days.

You will find that in defeat (and I mean defeat, but I will include "going a goal down") that Morton fans will not retaliate with bottles and coins.

That's the difference.

That and the fact that we saved our club through a concerted effort whilst you lot did nothing other than post loads of comments on forums and social media, and so your club died.

Morton have to be brave and get in Rangers faces.

Indeed.

Our "rabbit in headlights" display earlier in the season saw us concede in the opening 10 minutes.

At Mordor, we bettered this by conceding in the 1st minute.

Since going a goal down is a stick on (by my reckoning, during the coin toss is next in the sequence) it's all down to what we do afterwards.

I don't think one Rangers have has been complimented on this thread yet by a supporter of a team not included here. Why? Because why would you compliment someone for biting so much?

Morton > Alloa > Rangers.

Also, lol, at the guy who believed me that "England #1 Wes Foderingham" was out injured. He'll never be number 3 for England never mind number 1.

Archived