Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

You're just running in circles saying the exact same remarks in a piss soaked frenzy.

We both know it's not me who has previous for posting vile, bigoted remarks though don't we? A typically creative word as we'd expect from you though to be fair.

Of course you will again deny this, only adding to the contradiction of you calling anyone a bigot, liar and fantasist.

Last time I checked the only poster here to have been banned by the mods, and then made a mewling, tear-stained plea to post again was yourself. No doubt for some other set of remarks outing yourself as the lowest of the low in society. Meanwhile your slurs aimed against the Box-Office Poster turned out - as usual - to be the droolings of a pathological liar and serial fantasist.

Thanks for playing anyway.

20110505210.jpg

Last time I checked the only poster here to have been banned by the mods, and then made a mewling, tear-stained plea to post again was yourself. No doubt for some other set of remarks outing yourself as the lowest of the low in society. Meanwhile your slurs aimed against the Box-Office Poster turned out - as usual - to be the droolings of a pathological liar and serial fantasist.

Thanks for playing anyway.

20110505210.jpg

Who on earth is that poor mans looking bilel moshni that you keep posting?

^^^ Actual tears :lol:

Outstanding strategy to back up your accusations of fantasy and lies - Make up fantasy and lies. :1eye

Mind your fantasy trip to Slovakia?

Back to the gutter you slavering bin raking tink.

It's all facts I'm afraid; your Walter Mitty tales have been long documented on here for all to see. A truly sad, strange, pathetic little bigot.

Gutted for you.

Archived