Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally game day! A comfortable Rangers win and Morton fans to leave this thread with their tails between their legs.

Rest assured that whatever the score, the Morton fans will give an honest opinion on the game, as is the norm. Post match posts rarely match the pre match ones.

Should we score, no bottles or coins will be thrown, however.

I like the way that they're rotating their roasters in and out of the thread, so that one clown running across a minefield effort, being pointed and laughed at for letting their club die, is seamlessly replaced by another.

I like the way that they're rotating their roasters in and out of the thread, so that one clown running across a minefield effort, being pointed and laughed at for letting their club die, is seamlessly replaced by another.

This is also they way they decide who gets to sit on the board at Ibrox

You should be thankful you're playing a team of our stature.

I mean us coming to your place is the only bit of glamour you get in that shitehole you lot live in.

Actually, it's you that should be grateful you're playing a club of our stature.

It was only three and a half years ago that you turned up on our clubs' doorsteps with the begging bowl asking to join our league after the big boys told you to chase yourselves and we allowed you to come and play with our ball.

No amount of kidding on you're the same club that is now a twitching corpse will ever change that undisputable fact.

After generations of calling your inbred cousins across the city the beggars, it turns out that the real beggars of Scottish football are infact 'ra peepel.

We are your overlords- deal with it.

Archived