Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toby, on 25 Jan 2016 - 16:15, said:Toby, on 25 Jan 2016 - 16:15, said:

I don't remember us coming running to you asking you to allow us to play in your league.

Beggars.

To be fair, neither did they. Pretty sure Ally McCoist actually came out and said he didn't want that either before the vote came in. That was all the league's doing.

To be fair, neither did they. Pretty sure Ally McCoist actually came out and said he didn't want that either before the vote came in. That was all the league's doing.

We voted them into our league (the SFL, not the First Division). If they didn't want into that there wouldn't have been a vote in the first place.

The Second Andy Goram, on 25 Jan 2016 - 16:18, said:

So if you had the choice between the previous post or Morton dominating Scottish football you'd rather the first option?

If we could dominate football without spending outwith our means, dying and being bigots, then I'd be all for it. If we had to do those things to be successful, I'd absolutely not want it.

So if you had the choice between the previous post or Morton dominating Scottish football you'd rather the first option?

There's a big difference between supporting a team that enjoys a bit of glory to supporting a team just because of the glory.

It's easy as f'ck to support one of the Old Firm or "Rangers" - that's why so many mono-browed mouth-breathers do it.

There are no words that can excuse nor deflect the utter perma-fail mess of a football club Rangers are

A sense of humour is not a bad thing for any fans of clubs that doesn't win trophies every season

you know where I'm going with this champ?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Your life without us would be even more miserable ya pish stained jakey :lol:

Booooooooooooooo

We voted them into our league (the SFL, not the First Division). If they didn't want into that there wouldn't have been a vote in the first place.

Stranraer didn't.

Stranraer wanted them kicked into touch completely.

We should all have been Stranraer.

Stranraer didn't.

Stranraer wanted them kicked into touch completely.

We should all have been Stranraer.

Indeed. I still think a bit of gratitude from the beggars wouldn't be out of place though.

:lol:

I love the regular reports of coins, bottles, pies etc being thrown at away fans inside Ibrox, yet only one person makes or attempts to make the initial accusation online, before a wave fake outrage and really believable accounts sweep social media.

"Aye I seen it happen! It wiz a baldy basturt in a blue tap whit frew it an it smashed oaf ma granda's heid! Lucky he wi wearin his bunnet or he'd huv been deid!"

Aye, course it did ya slavering diddies...

Erm stuff like this does regularly happen. Bo'ness being junior diddies and you being a Sevco fan you'll never be in the away end.

I love the regular reports of coins, bottles, pies etc being thrown at away fans inside Ibrox, yet only one person makes or attempts to make the initial accusation online, before a wave fake outrage and really believable accounts sweep social media.

"Aye I seen it happen! It wiz a baldy basturt in a blue tap whit frew it an it smashed oaf ma granda's heid! Lucky he wi wearin his bunnet or he'd huv been deid!"

^^^

Another scummy back turner. Then again you're a shite flinging junior thicko who needs to support an alleged big team.

There's a big difference between supporting a team that enjoys a bit of glory to supporting a team just because of the glory.

It's easy as f'ck to support one of the Old Firm or "Rangers" - that's why so many mono-browed mouth-breathers do it.

My family have always supported Rangers as far back as the oldest members still alive can remember (on one side) :lol: Not exactly a glory hunter for supporting the same team my family have. .

Archived