Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic fans queueing overnight to snap up tickets for this one.

2l8emvt.jpg

Or

Aberdeen fans boo Celtic players during huddle, sparking "Anti Irish Bigots" fury from McGoggledygook, Haggerty etc etc....

Is he a worse option?

I could only answer that if I had been watching him play regularly.

I know nothing about the guy, and unless you're away to reveal you've been watching Rotherham games regularly, or Carlise games before that, I'm not sure you can confidently say picking him is less of a risk than picking Brown.

Narrow home win for the good guys. Celtic's sectarian and racist scumbag support to embarrass themselves even more than they did on their last visit to Pittodrie (grown men throwing sand through a fence).

:lol: HJ trying hard again to be the bestest most anti celtic guy on the thread.

He meant to put "good old boy" but fucked it up. He can't even do thinly-veiled paranoia properly.

Yeah, he knows that, but i'm sure he's glad you felt the need to explain it and make yourself look like a sad sack yet again.

You going to this game or do you have an excuse for this one too?

I could only answer that if I had been watching him play regularly.

I know nothing about the guy, and unless you're away to reveal you've been watching Rotherham games regularly, or Carlise games before that, I'm not sure you can confidently say picking him is less of a risk than picking Brown.

Nope you're right. The only thing I've read about him was on a Rotherham forum around the time we signed him (yes, I was bored) and the conclusion is that he's a very good keeper but so is Lee Camp, hence why Collin wasn't getting a game.

Brown will play so it's a moot point, but I do fear the worst.

Scott brown deserves to keep his place, he's done well and I feel a bit bad about slating him over crimbo.

In other news Forrest and the thumb were fighting in the tunnel after the St Johnstone game. That's 2 x 2 match bans for violent conduct in the post so I'll go for 3nil to the famous rather than 3-1 if the thief was playing.

Narrow home win for the good guys. Celtic's sectarian and racist scumbag support to embarrass themselves even more than they did on their last visit to Pittodrie (grown men throwing sand through a fence).

Yet you seem to have no problem with the Aberdeen fans. Maybe I just imagined them coming out of the subway station at Ibrox and throwing punches at the Rangers fans. If only they had thrown sand then it'd have been worth mentioning in your wee world.

Yet you seem to have no problem with the Aberdeen fans. Maybe I just imagined them coming out of the subway station at Ibrox and throwing punches at the Rangers fans. If only they had thrown sand then it'd have been worth mentioning in your wee world.

Did you regularly attend Aberdeen away games at Ibrox?

Not sure what to expect from this game. The Mutton Molestors will be up for it, but the pressure will be on them and we know they ain't the greatest at handling pressure. If they lose then the reality will be that the league will prob be beyond them with a 9pt gap. Celtic will not blow that kinda lead.

Aberdeen are capable of winning as they have a good team but for them to win it will require them all to be on their game, with Celtic playing average to poor. If we are both on form then Celtic will win.

The way we are playing just now, I'm hoping for a good hard fought 2 or 3-0 just to ram home our dominance of Scottish football & leave Derek McInnes to moan about injustices again.

Archived