Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

You can just imagine the scenes in suttons living room at the moment , sobbing uncontrollably into and clutching on to his Seville scarf , in between sudden outbursts of foot stomping rage and seethe

To be a fly on the wall in the the Sutton household tonight.

If there's one thing in this world better than a Celtic capitulation being transmitted live, it's Chris Sutton co commentating on a Celtic capitulation being transmitted live.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtics 11.

Gordon. Lucky he's there

lustig. Solid enough

Boyata. Step up from ambrose

Erik. f**k noes

Teierny. Better than foreigners

Brown. He tries

Biton. 10million my sacks

Gms. Better than forest

Armstrong. Out of his depth on the wing

Mcgregor. Under rated

Grithiss. Little fud but at this rate hel be down south next year cracking wee player who needs support

To be a fly on the wall in the the Sutton household tonight.

If there's one thing in this world better than a Celtic capitulation being transmitted live, it's Chris Sutton co commentating on a Celtic capitulation being transmitted live.

I reckon by now his mrs is trying the usual sticking on the road to sevile DVD to try and soothe and calm him down but it just might not be enough the night

Quote from Kerrydale street.

"PUMPED TWICE IN 4 DAYS f**k OFF MAN WHAT A FUCKING JOKE GET THE f**k OOT MY CLUB RONNY BEFORE A DRAG YA OOT YA FAT NORWEGIAN f**k"

Wasn't on it myself but there is a twitter account called Kerrydale Meltdown dedicated to tweeting the tears from there.

Archived