Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did in the first match too....but we skelped them at Paradise. The good thing with Aberdeen is that we can rely on them fucking up in the league soon....probably Saturday against St Johnstone.

We'll still win the league by a minimum of 10pts.

is winning it by 10 points enough for Delia to stay

Celtic fans trying to kid on that they didn't care about the result anyway.

"We'll win the league anyway, so who cares if we lose"

What a depressing fucking life that must be

Well done Aberdeen.

It's the wee things that make the difference though, celtic should have two players suspended for their next game after the stamp and the blatant penalty incident.

There is a reason they always do well in the discipline table and it's nothing to do with their discipline.

I'm surprised celtic haven't purchased better defenders, as Lustig and Izaguirre are regressing too imo.

If celtic play a back four of Lustig Boyata Sviatchenko Tierney, I think aberdeen will score two or three.

Yup, still think celtic and particularly their defence are mince.

I hope aberdeen can go on and win all of their remaining matches (except against The County of course).

Well done Aberdeen.

It's the wee things that make the difference though, celtic should have two players suspended for their next game after the stamp and the blatant penalty incident.

There is a reason they always do well in the discipline table and it's nothing to do with their discipline.

This times ten.

It's undeniable Scot Brown in particular is refereed differently from anyone else.

The ref's bottle went completely when he witnessed the stamp on Taylor, as for the penalty??? FFS

My comments were based of the fact that Aberdeen fans sang the famine song at Parkhead, I also seen term Bheasts referering to Celtic on the previous page which is pure bigotry, you can dislike Celtic all you like but stuff like I mentioned is crossing the line.

I trust all we were singing last night was "The match is over, why don't you go home?"

Pleasing how little the mob of tramps celebrated their goal.

Utter acceptance. Well and truly beaten.

It took a few seconds for me to actually realise it was a goal. I thought it had gone behind and hit the net from the back, such was the silence from the unwashed. Marvellous.

It took a few seconds for me to actually realise it was a goal. I thought it had gone behind and hit the net from the back, such was the silence from the unwashed. Marvellous.

I was half-watching on a stream and only caught the final replay. Pretty close-in shot, but where was the keeper? Didn't appear at any point in the replay - was he just wrong-footed and didn't move? Or was it an open goal?

Archived