Crappy Killie v Crappy Hamilton

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great advert for Scottish football there today, every confidence locke will spare killie the playoff and take them down automatically

I hope so, because I'm starting to doubt that United will catch us now. I probably shouldn't say that before next weeks game ....

Killie were absolutely atrocious. Missed some great chances and awful at the back. On the other hand we looked a bit better. Dangerous on the counter and some good defending. Morris and Crawford were the weak links, in my opinion, but Kurakins was a lot better. Massive win.

That was absolutely abysmal. We were rotten. Locke's idea of tactics is to have a bunch of attackers on the park out of position. Chasing it at the end we had five attackers on and a non existent midfield. Ashcroft stayed on the park despite being a bomb scare. Felt we were denied a definite penalty for a foul on Boyd and Imrie should have received at least a yellow for wiping McHattie out with a two footed challenge. Ref was rubbish and made a poor game worse. We will go down on that showing. Hamilton were woeful too which makes it worse

Archived