Crappy Killie v Crappy Hamilton

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The money made by gate prices will be surpassed by the money spent on empire biscuits and pies.

Trouble with that is the profit will go to the rogues in the board not the football club . I suggest the Hamilton fans bring a nice pack lunch or picnic to avoid this and buy more beer in the pubs

Eh?

I thought Brownings franchised the kiosks so the club didn't profit from them ? If that's wrong I apologise

I believe that Brownings come in, sort out the food, drink, staff etc, with the arrangement being that they get their normal shop price amount, with the club receiving the mark-up on that.

So, the pies cost £2.20 (or whatever) and Browning's charge £1.60 in their own shops. Killie get £0.60 per pie for nout (unless we pay kitchen utility fees etc).

Snow lying in Lanarkshire and snowing again atm. What's the weather like in Ayrshire? Is the game likely to go ahead?

Seen pics from both Killie and EK. Killie is pretty much clear. Cold and windy, but I don't see the game being called off. We have a plastic pitch, played in worse a fortnight ago and the only reason for postponement would be ice on roads/pavements close to the ground- which isn't the case.

Go and scrape the car.

Seen pics from both Killie and EK. Killie is pretty much clear. Cold and windy, but I don't see the game being called off. We have a plastic pitch, played in worse a fortnight ago and the only reason for postponement would be ice on roads/pavements close to the ground- which isn't the case.

Go and scrape the car.

Cheers will do.:-)

Archived