East Fife - Clyde

2-0 fantastic result today!! Shows you why Clyde will be at this level and next year will downgrade to share with shettleston juniors just why they'll be here next season. Wonder if it's time to call it a day in management for fergie two losts on the road that is. Roll on Montrose....4 in 4 buzzing monthefife

Now journey back to Glasgow.

wow you got some problems going on there

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see us taking care of the wee teams at home as this is where we normally come unstuck. Should be beating the likes of Clyde tbh.

Be interesting to see if we can keep this run going against the better teams in this league.

2-0 fantastic result today!! Shows you why Clyde will be at this level and next year will downgrade to share with shettleston juniors just why they'll be here next season. Wonder if it's time to call it a day in management for fergie two losts on the road that is. Roll on Montrose....4 in 4 buzzing monthefife

Now journey back to Glasgow.

didn't see u at the game ?

Good to see us taking care of the wee teams at home as this is where we normally come unstuck. Should be beating the likes of Clyde tbh.

Be interesting to see if we can keep this run going against the better teams in this league.

another fishing trip lol

Beating a big team weekend it seems. Well done. Maybe see more than 40 of u at deadwood. Thats the problem with this league. Go up and stay up like Alloa. Peterhead or dont bother.

East fife certainly on a good run we simply can't buy a win at the moment almost impossible to predict who will win the league

but my guess would be a team who have a proven goalscorer who hits from now till April

Beating a big team weekend it seems. Well done. Maybe see more than 40 of u at deadwood. Thats the problem with this league. Go up and stay up like Alloa. Peterhead or dont bother.

Not in the slightest mate. Don't think many on here really rate EK Clyde.

Football really shouldn't be played on days like that. No fun watching, and cant be much fun playing. Clyde played with a gale force wind at their back and had a few decent chances but with a little luck we turned around level. I was confident with the wind at our back we would put Clyde under pressure. Once Nathan Austin teed up Insall their was never any doubt that the points would stay in Methil. Only some top drawer goalkeeping by the Clyde keeper stopped East Fife going further in front. I have to say Clyde goalie a brave man playing with short sleeves in blizzard conditions for large parts of the game. However even he couldn't prevent a deserved 2nd goal, this a neat finish by man of the match Kyle Wilkie. Clyde never chucked the towel in and battled on bravely till the end. Clyde looked a shadow of the team that beat us comfortably in early December. They lacked any real quality right through their team. Where we had Insall, Austin and Wilkie who have the quality to open teams up. Things going great for the time being but we all know the way football works. I was one fan who questioned Naysmiths management ability but he is proving me wrong at the moment, long may it continue.

Archived