2016 Premier League Darts - Prediction League

Davis Love III

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINAL Leaderboard

Results,            Scores,             180s,                Total

1.     The Naitch                          47,                            19,                            34,                          472

2.     Diamond_For_Life          47,                            11,                            44,                                432

3.     MeddaBhoy                       41,                            11,                            41,                            389

4.     Twinkle                                43,                            9,                            41,                            389

5.     Same_Ol_G35                      46,                            7,                            41,                           382

6.     Stuarty                                 43,                            8,                            42,                            376

7.     Dougie Mills                       41,                            9,                            38,                            370

8.     Marshmallo                        43,                            8,                            36,                            360

9.     MicroDave                          39,                            13,                            38,                           354

10.   Davied85                             41,                            6,                            42,                            342

11.   Jupiter Jazz                         38,                            11,                            43,                          338

12.   Callum-Ayr                          36,                            8,                            38,                            326

13.   F_T_Y                                    37,                            9,                            29,                            313

14.   Booitsme7                          39,                            7,                            37,                            308

15.  Dysart                                   36,                            6,                            29,                            287

16.  LeicesterLichtie                        29,                            9,                            25,                            262

17.  Neilly                                     33,                            8,                            17,                            256

18.  The Chassis                         25,                            10,                            13,                            238

19.  Davis Love III                      32,                            4,                            34,                            233

20.  Duffy_                                  21,                            7,                            17,                            188

21.  Christophe                          25,                            2,                            21,                            192

22.  SteveThePirate                 10,                            3,                            8,                            102

23.  Dr. Lector                           1,                                 0,                                  5,                                10

It's been a long four months, but after a competitive Prediction League, we are left with a clear winner in The Naitch, who produced a magnificent rally in the last few weeks to establish control at the summit. Five years after winning the inaugural Premier League, our resident Morton supporter has become a three-time major champion.

Now claiming the stated charity donation of £10 and the signed photograph (fittingly) of Michael van Gerwen, let us know who you want that money to go to, and we'll sort it out! I'll also be in touch about sending that picture. Congratulations on a tremendous performance! 19 Correct Scores is quite special. 

Significant credit also to Diamond_For_Life, who has been near or at the top for the majority of the League, but unfortunately found himself caught by the surge of Naitch. You are due a £10 charity donation from me for finishing runner-up. Hopefully that is a little consolation for just losing out after a points total that would probably win most times. You're getting closer to a big win!

Thanks to all of you for participating this year, and particularly for sticking with the League throughout its entirety. It is greatly appreciated and makes for a more enjoyable experience for all of us taking part. I hope to see you all in July for the World Matchplay Prediction League.

Well done to The Naitch. Top stuff. I was there for a while but crashed and burned near the end.

Cheers Davis Love III for the running of the league and looking forward to the next one!

Five years since my last triumph? About time! :D

Donate my tenner to Age UK. They're a tremendous bunch. Thanks.

Diamond_For_Life has sorted that donation out for you! 

And I've just made a £10 contribution to MND Scotland, who our runner-up selected as his charity of choice.

I'll make these charity prizes a regular thing going forward. Hopefully making us able to support a host of different causes.

Yeah I have donated the £10 to age uk on behalf of Naitch. Congrats again mate on a fine win (ya lucky bam will get you next time). Sent you a wee PM mate.

Thanks to Davis for yet another great run comp and thank you for your generous offer too. Can't wait to do it all over again

Archived