2016 Premier League Darts - Prediction League

Davis Love III

Following an enthralling World Championship - with Gary Anderson retaining his title at Alexandra Palace - it is time for the annual travelling showpiece that is the Premier League of Darts. Bringing together the top ten ranked players in the PDC over a three month period of competition each Thursday night until the climax at the O2 in May, this is always a highlight of the calender, and in many ways can set the tone for a player heading into the more conventional televised majors during the remainder of the year.

To add just an extra bit of spice to the episodic tournament, I'm opening up the 6th Premier League Darts Prediction League. Hopefully we can have as good a turnout as we did in December, which made the whole experience that bit more enjoyable and competitive for everyone. Once again, we have prizes! Following his fantastic gesture last month, Diamond_For_Life has kindly volunteered to offer a charity donation of £10 to the winner, and this time I will match that to offer a £10 charity donation to the runner-up of the League.

The Michael van Gerwen signed print photo - that was on offer last time - has carried over and will once again be available to the winner of the League. It's been waiting patiently in my house for two months now and needs to find a new home!

$_57.JPG

Former Premier League Champions

2011 - The Naitch

2012 - Christophe

2013 - Neilly

2014 - RobRoyGuy

2015 - Jupiter Jazz

The points system has remained largely unchanged from previous years, but after the success of the new 180 process for the World Championship, I've done something similar for this, with you now choosing one player each night of the league, including the playoffs. Means you can be strategic in terms of which player you select. Hopefully it will work just as well this time.

Match Predictions

• League Stage Points - FIVE Points for a Correct Result and EIGHT Points for a Correct Score.
  • Semi Final Points - TWELVE Points for Result, FOURTEEN for Score.
  • Final Points - SIXTEEN Points for Result, TWENTY for Score.

180s

• Most 180s - Pick One Player For Each Night Of The League. Total Points = Total 180s Scored

League Table Predictions

• Final Table Predictions - Points are allocated as TEN Points for each correct place, and if all 10 places are correct an additional bonus of FIFTY Points will be awarded.
2015 Premier League Darts Competitors
Michael van Gerwen
Gary Anderson
Adrian Lewis
Phil Taylor
Peter Wright
James Wade
Dave Chisnall
Robert Thornton
Michael Smith
Raymond van Barneveld
2016 Betway Premier League
Week One-Nine Fixtures
Night One - February 4
First Direct Arena, Leeds
Peter Wright v Michael Smith
Michael van Gerwen v James Wade
Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld
Gary Anderson v Adrian Lewis
Robert Thornton v Dave Chisnall
I hope you all enjoy taking part once again! It's going to be a marathon, but hopefully it's a fun one. Cheers!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>

Following an enthralling World Championship - with Gary Anderson retaining his title at Alexandra Palace - it is time for the annual travelling showpiece that is the Premier League of Darts. Bringing together the top ten ranked players in the PDC over a three month period of competition each Thursday night until the climax at the O2 in May, this is always a highlight of the calender, and in many ways can set the tone for a player heading into the more conventional televised majors during the remainder of the year.

To add just an extra bit of spice to the episodic tournament, I'm opening up the 6th Premier League Darts Prediction League. Hopefully we can have as good a turnout as we did in December, which made the whole experience that bit more enjoyable and competitive for everyone. Once again, we have prizes! Following his fantastic gesture last month, Diamond_For_Life has kindly volunteered to offer a charity donation of £10 to the winner, and this time I will match that to offer a £10 charity donation to the runner-up of the League.

The Michael van Gerwen signed print photo - that was on offer last time - has carried over and will once again be available to the winner of the League. It's been waiting patiently in my house for two months now and needs to find a new home!

$_57.JPG

Former Premier League Champions

2011 - The Naitch

2012 - Christophe

2013 - Neilly

2014 - RobRoyGuy

2015 - Jupiter Jazz

The points system has remained largely unchanged from previous years, but after the success of the new 180 process for the World Championship, I've done something similar for this, with you now choosing one player each night of the league, including the playoffs. Means you can be strategic in terms of which player you select. Hopefully it will work just as well this time.

Match Predictions

• League Stage Points - FIVE Points for a Correct Result and EIGHT Points for a Correct Score.
  • Semi Final Points - TWELVE Points for Result, FOURTEEN for Score.
  • Final Points - SIXTEEN Points for Result, TWENTY for Score.
180s
  • Most 180s - Pick One Player For Each Night Of The League. Total Points = Total 180s Scored
League Table Predictions
  • Final Table Predictions - Points are allocated as TEN Points for each correct place, and if all 10 places are correct an additional bonus of FIFTY Points will be awarded.
2015 Premier League Darts Competitors

Michael van Gerwen

Gary Anderson

Adrian Lewis

Phil Taylor

Peter Wright

James Wade

Dave Chisnall

Robert Thornton

Michael Smith

Raymond van Barneveld

2016 Betway Premier League

Week One-Nine Fixtures

Night One - February 4

First Direct Arena, Leeds

Peter Wright v Michael Smith

Michael van Gerwen v James Wade

Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld

Gary Anderson v Adrian Lewis

Robert Thornton v Dave Chisnall

I hope you all enjoy taking part once again! It's going to be a marathon, but hopefully it's a fun one. Cheers!

Wright 7-4 Smith

MVG 7-4 Wade

Taylor 7-2 RVB

Anderson 7-5 Lewis

Thornton 6-6 Chisnall

Most 180s: Chisnall

1. MVG

2. Anderson

3. Taylor

4. Lewis

5. Chisnall

6. Wright

7. Smith

8. Wade

9. Thornton

10. RVB

Wright 7-4 Smith

MVG 7-4 Wade

Taylor 7-2 RVB

Anderson 7-5 Lewis

Thornton 7-7 Chisnall

Most 180s: Chisnall

A draw can only be 6-6 mate

I'll be in this if that's ok will do predictions over nxt few days

Of course! You have until Thursday for the opening night.

Don't forget to submit your league table predictions in addition to the matches/180s.

Night One - February 4

Peter Wright 7-4 Michael Smith

Michael van Gerwen 7-4 James Wade

Phil Taylor 7-3 Raymond van Barneveld

Gary Anderson 6-6 Adrian Lewis

Robert Thornton 5-7 Dave Chisnall

180s - van Gerwen

Table

van Gerwen

Anderson

Taylor

Wright