JK Rowling meltdown

Crùbag

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Well quite, but the entire page is still a total riddy, aimed at mouth breathers. If I really wanted to, which I really don't, I could probably find about 20 worse articles in the same amount of seconds.

I'm quite sure you could, but stories on JK Rowling tend to be relevant to Scottish politics, thanks to her £1m Better Together donation and the fact she unleashes 7 million Twitter weirdos on any "Nat" she doesn't like.

• 4 weeks later...

She's been getting it tight again and they can't blame the 'cybernats' this time.

JK Rowling has tweeted her frustration with the likely re-election of Jeremy Corbyn as Labour leader, claiming the party will not laugh in the future because “this isn’t bloody funny”.

The message from the author of the Harry Potter series, who has more than 8 million followers, triggered a huge response from supporters of the Labour leader, who attacked the message, to others who backed her for expressing the view.

One message that Rowling retweeted called her a “billionaire centralist not a persecuted leftie”.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

She's been getting it tight again and they can't blame the 'cybernats' this time.

JK Rowling has tweeted her frustration with the likely re-election of Jeremy Corbyn as Labour leader, claiming the party will not laugh in the future because “this isn’t bloody funny”.

The message from the author of the Harry Potter series, who has more than 8 million followers, triggered a huge response from supporters of the Labour leader, who attacked the message, to others who backed her for expressing the view.

One message that Rowling retweeted called her a “billionaire centralist not a persecuted leftie”.

She can't keep her big billionaire nose out, can she?

She has a habit of sub-tweeting people she doesn't agree with, so her 8 million strong army of bed wetting sycophants can breathlessly proclaim that their "queen" should "slay", whatever the f**k that means.

And she's got the equally sycophantic Unionist press turning half of her tweets into click bait like this shite:

Herald Scotland@heraldscotland 17h

She can't keep her big billionaire nose out, can she?

She has a habit of sub-tweeting people she doesn't agree with, so her 8 million strong army of bed wetting sycophants can breathlessly proclaim that their "queen" should "slay", whatever the f**k that means.

And she's got the equally sycophantic Unionist press turning half of her tweets into click bait like this shite:

Herald Scotland@heraldscotland 17h

Jeremy Corbyn is not Dumbledore, says JK Rowlinghttp://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14714974.Jeremy_Corbyn_is_not_Dumbledore__says_JK_Rowling/ 

Fide going all in on a non-story, don't think that hook was even baited but that did not stop the "Fide Piper", fancy responding to views or opinions you disagree with, what a guy, now since is my last post for a while I will continue to pop in and out of this forum just to keep an eye on you all, but do one thing for me while am away, never begin to understand politics as the innocent charm of the thread will be lost, remember this the P&B Politics,the place "where people who know nothing about politics, debate with people who don't understand politics"

3 minutes ago, Isthatyou said:

Fide going all in on a non-story, don't think that hook was even baited but that did not stop the "Fide Piper", fancy responding to views or opinions you disagree with, what a guy, now since is my last post for a while I will continue to pop in and out of this forum just to keep an eye on you all, but do one thing for me while am away, never begin to understand politics as the innocent charm of the thread will be lost, remember this the P&B Politics,the place "where people who know nothing about politics, debate with people who don't understand politics"

Image result for word salad

20 minutes ago, dogmc said:

No I wouldn't have thought you would. You probably think status quo is an auld band

Ha ha.. well that's cuz they are.....a shite auld band that is, but I don't follow celebs cuz I don't find them at all interesting or relevant to my life so if she's said something about food banks the chances are I missed it.

Archived