Bret Hart

Rugster

Has he ever had a match vs Hogan or Warrior?

As a kid I always wanted to see that but even in his earlier Hart foundation days I never once saw him in the ring with either of those two. Not even a survivor series match.

I think there might have been a wcw match but I mean in wwf

Couple of searches on the wwe network throws up royal rumble matches for BH and HH. A search for BH and the Warrior throws up a WCW match where Sting and Ultimate Warrior tag v Bret Hart and Hogan, it's pretty tragic though.

He was interviewed by a podcast I listen to the day he made the news public - did sound quite tired, but very positive about things. Hopefully he can beat it, and seeing someone like that do that should inspire others.

The interview itself was pretty good - he clearly doesn't hold anything back in terms of opinion. Shat all over Hogan and Bischoff in particular, and then didn't pull any punches about Owen's widow.

I just watched the Summerslam 1991 match. The commentary from Monson, Piper and Heenan just shites all over anything there is around today. Heenan was brilliantly funny. He commented that every time Piper came home from school his parents had moved house again. I laughed a lot at that. I forgot that Monsoon always said people were going to suplex city.

The match itself, was still excellent. You would be quite happy seeing that style of match in a PPV now. Perfect had the correct balance in selling moves. Wrestlers today are often guilty of overselling.

Austin match at 96 Survivor Series or vs Owen at Mania 94. Lovely stuff.

Apparently he had his op this week but haven't heard anything about how he got on, which I'm guessing is a good thing.

He tweeted yesterday thanking the surgeon and looking onwards to recovering.

I just watched the Summerslam 1991 match. The commentary from Monson, Piper and Heenan just shites all over anything there is around today. Heenan was brilliantly funny. He commented that every time Piper came home from school his parents had moved house again. I laughed a lot at that. I forgot that Monsoon always said people were going to suplex city.

The match itself, was still excellent. You would be quite happy seeing that style of match in a PPV now. Perfect had the correct balance in selling moves. Wrestlers today are often guilty of overselling.

Even more impressive a match when you factor in that Perfects back was hanging together by a thread at that point.

Archived