Darvel v arthurlie

Darvel legend

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder If Darvel are getting taken in with the lie fans

What a stupid comment. Darvel would be daft to be taken in by comments on any forum .The truth of the matter is, not many Arthurlie fans are confident of beating anyone at the moment. We have the players but it isn't happening. If we play as we have done in a lot of games this season, we are out.

We didn't get points deducted, that was 2005-06 season, we finished seventh out of twelve with the top six going into the Super Premier, also if you are using that reasoning then Troon amongst many others haven't been relegated from the top division either................. the only ever presents are Auchinleck.

Robert, you know my memory is shit but weren't Troon relegated from the super premier the year they beat us 4-3 in the WOS final ?

Recreation Park looks in good order #the naked chairman has been working on it all week. Half of Ayrshire is still locked up

this weekend because he has been down there all week. The second picture shows how he is also saving on the dry cleaning bills at Darvel. Bit colder this week to re-create his recent goal celebration against Troon in the last round

post-33174-0-30180900-1455293199_thumb.j

post-33174-0-29654800-1455293235_thumb.j

Recreation Park looks in good order #the naked chairman has been working on it all week. Half of Ayrshire is still locked up

this weekend because he has been down there all week. The second picture shows how he is also saving on the dry cleaning bills at Darvel. Bit colder this week to re-create his recent goal celebration against Troon in the last round

Even the dug walkers are taking a different route. It has it's benefits though. Nobody else will sit on the ride- on after me

Bobby promised me that photograph would be kept private between me and him. You just canny trust anyone these days.

Yip no good players , don't train , first 11 down get a jersey on a Saturday , absolutely no chance tomorrow but hey ho we better turn up just in case

Talk about talking pish

Darvel have done great to get so far in the cup & if they get another result tomorrow then kudos to them

But the fact still stands that if they do get through they will be the lowest ranked team in the cup hence my statement

Now stop being an arse & enjoy your day

We didn't get points deducted, that was 2005-06 season, we finished seventh out of twelve with the top six going into the Super Premier, also if you are using that reasoning then Troon amongst many others haven't been relegated from the top division either................. the only ever presents are Auchinleck.

aye yir right, here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_of_Scotland_Super_League_Premier_Division

Yip no good players , don't train , first 11 down get a jersey on a Saturday , absolutely no chance tomorrow but hey ho we better turn up just in case

I posted this in another thread -

Darvel is fast becoming one of the teams that you USED to wish well in their endeavours, but due to some fannies who claim to be supporters it is becoming increasingly hard to do so.

Anyway for now, Best of luck to Paddy, Neil and the team.

The above comment proves my point.

I posted this in another thread -

Darvel is fast becoming one of the teams that you USED to wish well in their endeavours, but due to some fannies who claim to be supporters it is becoming increasingly hard to do so.

Anyway for now, Best of luck to Paddy, Neil and the team.

The above comment proves my point.

Spot on mate mate a few wind up merchants turning a lot of posters into Darvel haters which is a shame really because Neil Paddy and everyone up at Darvel have really turned the club around.

Archived