Hamilton v Dundee United 13/02/2016

That ginger-headed freak couldn't score in a brothel with a £50 note sticking out his ear.

He scored in our recent 4-1 defeat to Celtic. It was a nicely taken goal too.

I will defer knowledge of brothels to yourself.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team looks far better with 2 up front however McKays game has suffered a bit by this as he seems to play better as a lone forward (providing he gets some service) and it could be argued that Murray is contributing more in the new setup. Both should keep their place in my opinion but it's good to have a different option from the bench to change things if necessary.

Si is a very good finisher and will chase players down all day every day (many thanks to his 3rd lung) but he isn't technically good enough for the top level. He'll probably score about 15 next year when he's playing against brickies and postmen, though.

Any chance you can let me have Saturday's winning lottery numbers. Best PM them, I don't want to share the jackpot with everyone on here.

Do Hamilton still hand out tickets with allocated seating? A few clubs obviously do this but invariably ends up in chaos (if you are OCD minded and follow the rules), everyone just rubbers it and sits where they want which then leads to a series of "that's my seat", "you can just sit where you want" domino effect arguments.

I've never been boozing around the ground before but I am going to be in Glasgow at the weekend anyway and plan on meeting my Dad before the game if there are any decent suggestions for food/drink around lunchtime?

Just occurred to me, but it's likely that this is the last time I'll be at New Douglas Park for some time. Same with all the Premieship grounds unless we draw the teams away in a cup competition.

Hopefully I will savour this visit more than the last.

Archived