Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst reflecting today I realised that regardless of whether Dumbarton, Dundee, Sevco or indeed ourselves make it to the semi then at least one set of Rangers fans will be happy.

4 more quintessentially bigoted sides you will never find.

So why should we give you more tickets? You just mentioned that we should, but what reasoning do you have for that?

Where did he say that he wanted tickets given to him?

I'm sure that he'll be willing to pay for them.

Whilst reflecting today I realised that regardless of whether Dumbarton, Dundee, Sevco or indeed ourselves make it to the semi then at least one set of Rangers fans will be happy.

4 more quintessentially bigoted sides you will never find.

Hmm. Swap Dumbarton for Airdrie?

^^^ Like i said bitterness. You're already going to be out numbered by away fans, so what's the big deal?We gave you lot a fair amount of tickets for the first game so i dont see your problem. Not many teams in this country travel well hence why they only get a small amount.

It's a home game ya balloon

Terrible excuse for not travelling ^We give them a set amount of tickets which is reasonable. Unless away fans can sell out the whole of the broomloan then it's the only viable option.

We had B5 on Saturday.

Regularly used to get broomloan lower then maybe 3 or 4 sections.

You were probably swimming in your dad's sack then.

X1theoneX/AllyMcCoist disagrees with this post.

Oh I hadn't clocked that he had a Dumbarton leaning. Do you remember the late-lamented Bloobell? He went through a Dumbarton phase so maybe you were right - much as it pains me to say ;)

Any current caught celebrating a goal or singing bigoted king Billy filth in the home end deserve a bleaching.

Ah now here's the one-man casual team as referred to on the other thread. Get them telt, padster.

As much as I would love Killie to pump them, a part of me wants them to get through so we can rip them a new bumhole at Ibrox. Which we would.

You have to hope killie win this cup game, Falkirk and Hibs take the promotion places and this new footballing entity and it's delusional fans are kept away from the big league.

Dee fans not agreeing on anything except their desire to post about Rangers.

If we're lucky enough to win this then I look forward to our game vs Dumbarton.

Archived