Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same Rangers you're posting about, chap.

Oh but I'm one of "it's delusional fans". Tosser.

I am posting about Sevco and tossers like you. Rangers are dead and confined to history everybody else in football has accepted it , please move on!

I am posting about Sevco and tossers like you. Rangers are dead and confined to history everybody else in football has accepted it , please move on!

There's a thread dedicated to angry fuckwits just like you. You'll also find they have a similar facility with the apostrophe that you have.

Just f**k off and concentrate on your replay with Dumbarton.

There's a thread dedicated to angry fuckwits just like you. You'll also find they have a similar facility with the apostrophe that you have.

Just f**k off and concentrate on your replay with Dumbarton.

Dummy spat right out!!

Far too easy!

Ahh the old punctuation criticism the last hiding place of a rattled forum poster.

I can feel the rage in the post, truth must still hurt!

Dummy spat right out!!

Far too easy!

Ahh the old punctuation criticism the last hiding place of a rattled forum poster.

I can feel the rage in the post, truth must still hurt!

Not one single cliche was abused in the compilation of this dross.

One of our teams better lose in the replays. The thought of exchanging messages with the mid-table Angus morons who can't even win 1/3rd of their matches is a worse prospect than a match thread vs Morton.

Not one single cliche was abused in the compilation of this dross.

One of our teams better lose in the replays. The thought of exchanging messages with the mid-table Angus morons who can't even win 1/3rd of their matches is a worse prospect than a match thread vs Morton.

Mid-table in the big league to be correct, a place you have never been in the short time you have been around.

Keep plugging away though you have almost made it!

RTV aren't allowed to show this for overseas bears, so there will be no streams available, which will nean you can garuntee a shit load of Rangers fans in the home ends.

Good.

We now know who to blame for the coin throwing.

Great news.

Mid-table in the big league to be correct, a place you have never been in the short time you have been around.

Keep plugging away though you have almost made it!

Makes me laugh this continual what you (RFC) have/haven't done. Never heard nothing from these nobodies until the rise of social media timed with the downfall of our club through financial mismanagement and the abandoned responsibilities of criminals.

The thing is the likes of Dundee FC (who have won f*ck all of note in 40 years) had nothing to do with our demise, they didn't halt a title win, they didn't beat us to ensure relegation, they didn't destroy us in successive cup finals etc, they did nothing, nothing at all to contribute.

Yet they ( not just DFC, but many others too) claim this as some sort of achievement for their club and its support. Imagine supporting a football club when the only thing you have to celebrate is someone else's misfortune. Imagine being like that in 'real life' eh!?

Makes me laugh this continual what you (RFC) have/haven't done. Never heard nothing from these nobodies until the rise of social media timed with the downfall of our club through financial mismanagement and the abandoned responsibilities of criminals.

The thing is the likes of Dundee FC (who have won f*ck all of note in 40 years) had nothing to do with our demise, they didn't halt a title win, they didn't beat us to ensure relegation, they didn't destroy us in successive cup finals etc, they did nothing, nothing at all to contribute.

Yet they ( not just DFC, but many others too) claim this as some sort of achievement for their club and its support. Imagine supporting a football club when the only thing you have to celebrate is someone else's misfortune. Imagine being like that in 'real life' eh!?

I don't think they do, tbh.

I have never claimed anything, it is fun to see how much it bothers you though.

I have never claimed anything, it is fun to see how much it bothers you though.

It doesn't bother me, it's more of a wry smile.

It's a pretty poor indictment on the recent achievements of a club to read the sole inclusion in their matchday programme - list of honours;

2012 - We voted Rangers out of the League

I guess for some, that's simply enough!

It doesn't bother me, it's more of a wry smile.

It's a pretty poor indictment on the recent achievements of a club to read the sole inclusion in their matchday programme - list of honours;

2012 - We voted Rangers out of the League

I guess for some, that's simply enough!

Not for all clubs.

2012 - Scottish League Cup winners.

:king

Slim pickings if you're sad enough to be a Dee, but then they did plump for the 2nd best Shankly.

It's called Dense Park for a reason.

Big Bob did take them to the title in the early 60's though I guess? A bit before my time!!☺️

Big Bob did take them to the title in the early 60's though I guess? A bit before my time!!☺️

The Dees also had Giovanni di Stefano as a director and found a zimmer frame to give Ravanelli a gig. Oh and Alan Gilzean played for them two generations ago.

OK that's their history* in one paragraph.

*Yup. I've heard all the history jokes.

Archived