Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's subjective, I guess.

What isn't subjective though, is the fact that out of Kilmarnock and Rangers only one side has won a major trophy since that day...

It's true, you think we all weren't supporting Killie that day!!? Cammy Bell had a blinder no?

Eta, was that after winning an all Ayrshire semi final too iirc?

The rangers have never played at rugby park. Is that why soo many bigots are coming to sample the famous pies. And get sent back to you're orange towns and villages with you're tails between you're legs.

Lolzers......

It's true, you think we all weren't supporting Killie that day!!? Cammy Bell had a blinder no?

Eta, was that after winning an all Ayrshire semi final too iirc?

Yup, but it's forgotten that we had several great chances that either we spurned or Forster kept out.

And you're correct, that was after beating Ayr in the semi-final. Perfection.

You have an average attendance of 3 thousand, i'd say theres a fair chance you'll be out numbered ;)

I think it's only fair that Killie just withdraw from the competition, what's the point in competing if The Rangers have more fans? Ross County had no class papping Celtic out in similar circumstances IMO.

I think it's only fair that Killie just withdraw from the competition, what's the point in competing if The Rangers have more fans? Ross County had no class papping Celtic out in similar circumstances IMO.

I agree 100% it is purely about the amount of fans! As can be seen from the mighty Sevco result today against Alloa...... Oops!

Archived