Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

That's not exactly true. Considering the amount of season ticket holders we have, killies stadium is simply too small, so people are going to miss out.

Mikey is motherwells most awesome fan, never missed a game since he was 4 and sits besides Tam Cowan.

He's awesome.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikey is motherwells most awesome fan, never missed a game since he was 4 and sits besides Tam Cowan.

He's awesome.

It's easy for diddy fans to go to away games as the tickets arent in demand. There's certain Rangers away games that are nearly impossible to go to at times.

It's easy for diddy fans to go to away games as the tickets arent in demand. There's certain Rangers away games that are nearly impossible to go to at times.

Given the club you mention ceased to exist 4 years ago I don't find that surprising.

I see a lot of bears have went into the killie ticket office and got tickets for the home end. There will be more Rangers fans in the home end than Killie fans.

Bollox. The Berz are getting the Manchester/Seville calculator out for this game.

You have an average attendance of 3 thousand, i'd say theres a fair chance you'll be out numbered ;)

You specified outnumbered in the home end - which we won't be You'll have a couple of hundred spread sporadically around if you are lucky. Your kind are quite easy to spot though so we'll see Wanky-2012.

You specified outnumbered in the home end - which we won't be You'll have a couple of hundred spread sporadically around if you are lucky. Your kind are quite easy to spot though so we'll see Wanky-2012.
Wanky-2012? f**k me man :lol::1eye

It will be like when we won the league there all over again with the amount of bears in the home end.

Just got my ticket for the home end. Let's get in to these shitebags! Hopefully the Killie fans won't be getting in a tizzy when the bears are celebrating.

Where, (roughly, so as not to blow your cover), are you sitting? Stand/section?

Archived