Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**k. That's my first bet of the season down as Hearts seal a top 6 spot.

Something else to add to their honours page I'm sure.

Absolutely chronic patter. :lol:

Your tip of a stadium can't even hold double our average attendance. Awkward.

OYF. :D

Expensive time for people. Just the 40k of us going through to Hampden next week.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

40k. :lol:

I'm sure they'll all be at Easter Road again today.

TBF I think we're one of the only clubs who actually do count the number of people through the gates, everyone else adds in the season ticket holders regardless.

Always thought Accies and Kilmarnock actually under-count their support, for whatever reason.

I think ours is under-counted sometimes, and again no idea why.

The attendance given yesterday looked about right.

Hard to get excited for another standard win against "Premiership" opposition unless its a cup final tbh.

Truly fairy tale stuff for Hibs these days going on a wee run against top flight clubs. That's where you find yourselves. :D

Tinpot, joke outfit.

There's no danger there was 16,500 at Tynecastle today.

Season tickets are counted even if you don't turn up.

As for the game. It was eye bleeding as usual. This going a goal up and strangling the life out the game is driving punters away.

I'd also like to thank Dundee Hibernian for Soapy. This boy is a player.

And as for that diving lump of wood............. Wan-ma. The holding of his coupon and the rolling about on the deck :lol:

I'm enjoying this budding romance.

I spoke to some pleasant Jambos too. A good day out marginally spoiled by the football, but the plane and banner made up for that :lol:

Thought we were decent first half, not great in the second but done enough. Let Partick have the ball without really coming under much threat. Tough game at the end of a tough week, glad to get the win.

I spoke to some pleasant Jambos too. A good day out marginally spoiled by the football, but the plane and banner made up for that :lol:

There are a few jambos that are pretty sound and fairly intellectual, capable of having a reasonable conversation/debate about football. Don't think there's ever that much trouble either, except from the "YUNG TEEM". They've either been banned or calmed down though. As for the plane and the banner, I don't think there's anything I could say that hasn't been said already :lol:

Just seen the highlights, how soft was the foul against Juanma for his disallowed goal? Looked a stonewall penalty for that foul on Walker too, some save from Alexander from Pogba's header, though he probably should've given him any chance.

Attendance is counted as tickets sold, pretty much like every other club in the country. How is this hard to understand? If a season ticket holder doesn't go, their seat has still been bought and paid for.

Fair play to Partick Thistle who turned up in decent numbers.

NO IT IS NOT, this gets really boring to have to explain this again and again. Hearts announce the attendance figures from the amount of people who physically walk through the turnstiles (plus those in hospitality). We only ever did the attendances as tickets sold for one season when Vlad was in charge. The only team that still gives tickets sold as the attendance figure is Celtic (as far as I am aware anyway). If Hearts announced the attendance as seats sold the figure for yesterday would have been 16,950 (350 for segregation form the 17,300 capacity) as Partick sold their allocation.

NO IT IS NOT, this gets really boring to have to explain this again and again. Hearts announce the attendance figures from the amount of people who physically walk through the turnstiles (plus those in hospitality). We only ever did the attendances as tickets sold for one season when Vlad was in charge. The only team that still gives tickets sold as the attendance figure is Celtic (as far as I am aware anyway). If Hearts announced the attendance as seats sold the figure for yesterday would have been 16,950 (350 for segregation form the 17,300 capacity) as Partick sold their allocation.

Why would it be announced as 16,950? The game wasn't a sell out.

The only team that still gives tickets sold as the attendance figure is Celtic (as far as I am aware anyway).

Ross County do as well (either that or just totally make the figure up), but hopefully none of their fans read this as they get a bit precious about it.

Get your head out your arse.

Three of the guys I go with never turned up and there was also plenty empty seats around us and in the other stands.

There was 15,000 there-tops.

Sorry, just realised who I was talking to, what a waste of typing that was. Bye

Archived